HR Boards
March 29, 2024, 02:34:50 AM*

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Dune: Part Two premieres in theaters March 15, 2024!
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Suicide Squad  (Read 3170 times)
Jeff
Administrator
HR Celestial

« on: December 03, 2014, 09:53:11 PM »

http://www.comingsoon.net/movies/news/388379-its-official-meet-the-cast-of-dc-comics-suicide-squad

The film will star two-time Oscar nominee Will Smith (The Pursuit of Happyness, Ali) as Deadshot; Tom Hardy (The Dark Knight Rises, upcoming Mad Max: Fury Road) as Rick Flagg; Margot Robbie (The Wolf of Wall Street, Focus) as Harley Quinn; Oscar winner Jared Leto (Dallas Buyers Club, Alexander) as the Joker; Jai Courtney (Divergent, The Water Diviner) as Boomerang; and Cara Delevingne (Anna Karenina, upcoming Pan) as Enchantress.

“If I could go back in time and like tell 11 year old me that like not only do you get to go to Comic Con but you go every year.  So much so that you get greeted by Stan Lee when you show up.  And 11 year old me would be like - How did we get so fat?”- Kevin Smith
Perry
Just an old man
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #1 on: December 03, 2014, 10:11:48 PM »

I am going to be there for Leto alone. Crazy good actor. Of course seeing Margot Robbie again will certainly be a bonus  Grin

Avatar mash-up is from Ross Pearsall... and of course those that own the original characters Smiley
Jimmy T
Global Moderator
HR Celestial

« Reply #2 on: December 04, 2014, 04:18:49 AM »

Seeing Robbie all over Leto will be worth the price of admission alone. Cheesy

I kinda hope their Joker is an homage, or at least a thin reference to Ledger's looking Joker.

I can't believe they are going through with this. Like, it's a Dirty Dozen movie, but a Dozen that needs to be in jail. Grin

Jimmy T since 2001
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

B l a c k - R a i n V.2 by C r i p ~ Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines MySQL | PHP | XHTML | CSS