HR Boards
March 28, 2024, 09:28:40 AM*

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Godzilla vs Kong 2 premieres in theaters April 12, 2024!
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: a little help  (Read 3482 times)
jedicow
HR Super Hero

« on: September 24, 2014, 03:49:13 AM »

ok, the wife and I have been dragged into a fund-raiser type thing for our kids' dance class.  the dance studio has worked out a deal with the local coliseum here in town for us to work in a concession booth during hockey games, WWE events and concerts.  every now and then, we get a beer stand.  the wife and I will be working a beer stand in a few weeks.  the last time we did it, we damn near pulled our fingernails off opening thousands of cans of beer.  my wife is looking for some beer tab openers (NOT bottle openers, mind you) and I am, of course, looking for comic book or sci-fi themed beer tab openers.  I have googled this and all I keep getting are BOTTLE openers.  anyone know if anything like this exists or where I might be pointed in the direction to find one?

Wringer
HR Super Hero

« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2014, 05:33:05 PM »

sounds fun...and painful...take a look at the link below...one of these might help.

http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss_2?url=node%3D289755&field-keywords=beer+can+opener&rh=n%3A1055398%2Cn%3A284507%2Cn%3A289754%2Cn%3A289755%2Ck%3Abeer+can+opener
Perry
Just an old man
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #2 on: September 25, 2014, 04:41:20 PM »

Sorry, my man. No help from me as far as a comic themed opener. But I will say (as someone that has done the same) that you just can't go wrong with a comfortable opener. Most people have gone to these type ...

HERE

But I learned that as good as those can be, they can get kinda painful after about 200 cans or so  Cheesy. For my money, ya just can't beat ...

THIS PUPPY

I borrowed a neighbors one year and was really impressed with how much it saved the inside of my hands. I have not found another here, and I have never bothered to look for one, honestly, but if you can find one ... try it out.

Again, sorry about not having any comic themed idea on where to look, but at least think of your hand comfort
 Grin
« Last Edit: September 25, 2014, 04:44:07 PM by Perry » Logged

Avatar mash-up is from Ross Pearsall... and of course those that own the original characters Smiley
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

B l a c k - R a i n V.2 by C r i p ~ Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines MySQL | PHP | XHTML | CSS