HR Boards
March 28, 2024, 03:50:03 PM*

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Godzilla vs Kong 2 premieres in theaters April 12, 2024!
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Exiles?  (Read 8603 times)
Perry
Just an old man
Administrator
HR Celestial

« on: September 02, 2014, 05:46:24 PM »

Okay, also got me some Exiles issues ... When I start those, who is willing to go through the journey with me? Jeff?

Avatar mash-up is from Ross Pearsall... and of course those that own the original characters Smiley
Jeff
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2014, 08:50:17 PM »

Which version?  I read the original run and loved it but would be willing to do it again if it's on Marvel Unlimited!

“If I could go back in time and like tell 11 year old me that like not only do you get to go to Comic Con but you go every year.  So much so that you get greeted by Stan Lee when you show up.  And 11 year old me would be like - How did we get so fat?”- Kevin Smith
Jeff
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #2 on: September 02, 2014, 09:06:43 PM »

Yep - Marvel Unlimited has the 2001 to 2008 run.  It's on if you like.

“If I could go back in time and like tell 11 year old me that like not only do you get to go to Comic Con but you go every year.  So much so that you get greeted by Stan Lee when you show up.  And 11 year old me would be like - How did we get so fat?”- Kevin Smith
Perry
Just an old man
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #3 on: September 02, 2014, 11:08:22 PM »

1st series is the one I would prefer ... for me to start near as I can to the beginning

Avatar mash-up is from Ross Pearsall... and of course those that own the original characters Smiley
Jimmy T
Global Moderator
HR Celestial

« Reply #4 on: September 03, 2014, 03:19:51 AM »

Love-love-love-LOVED that initial run! So cool! So fun! So heartfelt! OH man, the silent issue alone! REally, really moves you.

Jimmy T since 2001
Wringer
HR Super Hero

« Reply #5 on: September 03, 2014, 02:42:39 PM »

Great, anything can happen book.  If I can get through my current backlog, I might join you as well...been awhile since I've read these.
Perry
Just an old man
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #6 on: September 06, 2014, 12:56:07 PM »

Okay, after this weekend I am going to get with you guys and get this re-read going. Not sure what we will be doing or how we will be doing it, but I want to talk about some comics!!
 Smiley

Perry
Just an old man
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #7 on: September 08, 2014, 09:12:58 PM »

Just starting issue #1, but was that the most exciting first page ever?
 Grin
Well done, really

Jeff
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #8 on: September 15, 2014, 08:44:04 PM »

I've started issue #1 this week also.  Got 1/2 way through and had to stop due to honey do's the wife needed done.  I had forgotten that this Blink was from Age of Apocalypse.  It's fun getting back into it and I'll have to wrap up this issue tonight!

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

B l a c k - R a i n V.2 by C r i p ~ Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines MySQL | PHP | XHTML | CSS