HR Boards
March 02, 2024, 12:24:14 AM*

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Dune: Part Two premieres in theaters March 15, 2024!
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: X-FILES  (Read 2925 times)
Perry
Just an old man
Administrator
HR Celestial

« on: July 25, 2014, 12:54:04 AM »

Been rewatching the old X-Files on Netflix. Just about half-way through season two and I have to say I would stack this season ... season two of the X-Files, up against any season of any show ever made for being one of the greatest ever. It is just that damn fun.

Okay, I am sure I can think of better, but right now, at this moment, man ... I am truly loving this season.

Avatar mash-up is from Ross Pearsall... and of course those that own the original characters Smiley
Jeff
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2014, 01:27:05 AM »

Loved X-Files back in the day.  Wasn't really satisfied with the overall end though.

“If I could go back in time and like tell 11 year old me that like not only do you get to go to Comic Con but you go every year.  So much so that you get greeted by Stan Lee when you show up.  And 11 year old me would be like - How did we get so fat?”- Kevin Smith
Perry
Just an old man
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #2 on: July 25, 2014, 01:42:11 AM »

Only watched the first four seasons ... maybe five, but I saw both movies. Didn't mind them, but looking for a tighter story without the 8 year delay between the movies and the last episode I saw.  Cheesy

Avatar mash-up is from Ross Pearsall... and of course those that own the original characters Smiley
Perry
Just an old man
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #3 on: July 25, 2014, 02:23:25 AM »

Well booooo.

I got up to episode 19 of season 2, DÖD KALM (DEAD CALM I presume) and there is a stretch of about two minutes that these guys are speaking Norwegian, but there are no subtitles. Okay, its not that long, but it is a good amount of time. At least 6 paragraphs back and forth. DAMN IT. I guess Netflix forgot to get those and all it says when I turn on the Closed Caption (hoping that would work) is

[SPEAKING NORWEGIAN]

Cheesy

Well no shit.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

B l a c k - R a i n V.2 by C r i p ~ Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines MySQL | PHP | XHTML | CSS