HR Boards
March 29, 2024, 01:38:45 PM*

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Dune: Part Two premieres in theaters March 15, 2024!
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Hero Realm Football League 2014  (Read 7753 times)
Jeff
Administrator
HR Celestial

« on: August 04, 2014, 01:35:33 PM »

It's that time again!  

We've got 4 teams already signed up and have room for 8 more!

Who wants to sign up for some fun with your fellow realmers?  Our league is small enough that everyone gets great players and its anyone's game to win!

So what do you say - Are you ready for some football??

And for those not familiar - it's FREE!
« Last Edit: August 04, 2014, 01:41:07 PM by Jeff » Logged

“If I could go back in time and like tell 11 year old me that like not only do you get to go to Comic Con but you go every year.  So much so that you get greeted by Stan Lee when you show up.  And 11 year old me would be like - How did we get so fat?”- Kevin Smith
Jeff
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2014, 01:19:17 AM »

We still need at least one more.  Anyone?  Anyone?

“If I could go back in time and like tell 11 year old me that like not only do you get to go to Comic Con but you go every year.  So much so that you get greeted by Stan Lee when you show up.  And 11 year old me would be like - How did we get so fat?”- Kevin Smith
Perry
Just an old man
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #2 on: August 13, 2014, 01:31:22 AM »

If you need me to at least fill a team I will, but I really will be more of a "dead" owner. But if it comes down to the last day, let me know and I will jump in to at least fill the league.

Avatar mash-up is from Ross Pearsall... and of course those that own the original characters Smiley
Jimmy T
Global Moderator
HR Celestial

« Reply #3 on: August 14, 2014, 12:13:08 AM »

I have absolutely no interest in fantasy football anymore.

In all actuality, I have removed SI.com, Espn, and NFL.com from my favorites bar. I just like to watch the actual physical game played, and ignore anything else. And mostly, I just like watching my team (GO PACK) play, and that's it these days.

Jimmy T since 2001
Perry
Just an old man
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #4 on: September 07, 2014, 02:55:35 PM »

Good luck to everyone today. I am off to Hooters to watch the games (a tradition for week one NFL football), but wanted to wish everyone here a happy football day, I hope your fantasy team scores a shit-ton and you avoid any injury to your line-up
 Smiley

Avatar mash-up is from Ross Pearsall... and of course those that own the original characters Smiley
Jeff
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #5 on: September 07, 2014, 04:08:03 PM »

Thanks Perry!  If course I had to bench Wes Welker and drop Sam Beadford.  Hopefully won't hurt too bad!

Perry
Just an old man
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #6 on: September 11, 2014, 04:15:05 AM »

Well I almost don't want to wish you good luck this week, Jeff, as that seemed to be an interception toggle through the astral plane for Tony Romo ... but as it worked for me and my Steelers last week and as we have a game tomorrow ... today ... I will say once again-
"Good luck to everyone (this week)".
 Grin

Jeff
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #7 on: September 11, 2014, 09:18:20 PM »

Romo is going to need all the luck he can get this season.  Geez what an awful game.

Perry
Just an old man
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #8 on: September 12, 2014, 08:57:40 AM »

Well, so much for that
 Grin

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

B l a c k - R a i n V.2 by C r i p ~ Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines MySQL | PHP | XHTML | CSS