HR Boards
April 16, 2024, 11:56:06 PM*

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Mission Impossible Dead Reckoning Part 2 premieres in theaters May 23, 2025!
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: OUTCAST  (Read 3132 times)
Perry
Just an old man
Administrator
HR Celestial

« on: April 20, 2015, 01:48:16 PM »

Just read the first 7 issues of this and I honestly think this is going to be a good show. Everything is there for it to be at least. You could almost see this as just a collection of the storyboards. If they follow this outline, I think they have a winner. Of course they won't, so we will have to see how they progress once the show hits, but I am at least more hopeful for this show than I was prior to reading this comic.

Did you stop reading this, Jeff? I thought I remember one of your Ebay lots that had a few issue of this up there. If so, did it not hit for you or are you just going trade?

Avatar mash-up is from Ross Pearsall... and of course those that own the original characters Smiley
Jeff
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2015, 03:56:58 PM »

It did not hit for me just for the subject matter.  The comic is well written and the art fits.  Someone who enjoys that subject matter will likely love it.  No complaints whatsoever just not my cup of tea.

“If I could go back in time and like tell 11 year old me that like not only do you get to go to Comic Con but you go every year.  So much so that you get greeted by Stan Lee when you show up.  And 11 year old me would be like - How did we get so fat?”- Kevin Smith
Perry
Just an old man
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #2 on: April 20, 2015, 04:01:17 PM »

It did not hit for me just for the subject matter.  The comic is well written and the art fits.  Someone who enjoys that subject matter will likely love it.  No complaints whatsoever just not my cup of tea.

Understand completely.  Cool I figured you would either love it or hate it just on the subject matter alone. It would either hit you as the ultimate good guy quest or just something you would rather not even go into.

Either way, I understand  Smiley

Avatar mash-up is from Ross Pearsall... and of course those that own the original characters Smiley
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

B l a c k - R a i n V.2 by C r i p ~ Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines MySQL | PHP | XHTML | CSS