HR Boards
October 31, 2020, 02:48:31 AM*

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Guardians of the Galaxy 3 premieres in theaters tentatively in 2022!
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Winter Soldier  (Read 1482 times)
Perry
Just an old man
Administrator
HR Celestial

« on: July 18, 2014, 12:53:13 PM »

So, spoilers here. Both for the new WINTER SOLDIER title coming in October and for what is happening in Original Sin. So if you don't want to be spoiled, on either, stay way.

Well as it has now been exposed that Nick Fury, or one of his LMD's on his order, has not only been a spy and an assassin on Earth for sometime, but has also been a galactic assassin in the Marvel Universe, blasting away perceived "bad aliens" before they became a problem for Earth. Well it looks like that will be the basis for Bucky's new title. As he will take Fury's place at the end of Original Sin. I think this was on BC, but can't remember.

Not sure if I like Bucky doing this, as it is too close to what he was doing for the Russians as THE Winter Soldier, so I think he would have a hard time going back to that "job" as he struggled so much with his actions when he was finally broken. Other than that, I am kinda intrigued for seeing the possibility of a space spy title. Really torn here.

Thoughts? (If you did peak)
 Grin

"I do not have OCD. I know. I've checked. Three or four hundred times and I definitely don't. I stopped myself from catching it by washing my hands an even number of times"
David Mitchell
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

B l a c k - R a i n V.2 by C r i p ~ Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines MySQL | PHP | XHTML | CSS