HR Boards
March 28, 2024, 07:51:44 PM*

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: The Hunger Games: Songbird and Snakes premieres in theaters November 17, 2023.
Advanced search  
Poll
Question: Who will Chris Claremont's new comic BAMF! be about?
Azazel - 0 (0%)
the Bamfs from "Wolverine and the X-Men" - 0 (0%)
Nightcrawler - 1 (50%)
All of the Above - 1 (50%)
None of the Above - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 2

Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: BAMF!  (Read 5058 times)
Jeff
Administrator
HR Celestial

« on: January 14, 2014, 10:28:59 PM »

“If I could go back in time and like tell 11 year old me that like not only do you get to go to Comic Con but you go every year.  So much so that you get greeted by Stan Lee when you show up.  And 11 year old me would be like - How did we get so fat?”- Kevin Smith
Perry
Just an old man
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2014, 11:21:47 PM »

Crap. Todd could actually get me on this title. I think he would be perfect for Nightcrawler (If that is what th ... yeah ... for Nightcrawler)
 Grin

Off to give Dave a call now to pump up this series so he will buy it.
 Cheesy

Avatar mash-up is from Ross Pearsall... and of course those that own the original characters Smiley
Perry
Just an old man
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #2 on: January 15, 2014, 10:27:38 PM »

Off to give Dave a call now to pump up this series so he will buy it.
 Cheesy

Damn it, dude doesn't like that Claremont is the writer. While I hate that he thinks that way (as it means I can't just borrow it from him), I don't necessarily think he is wrong. Still ... not sure I can resist Nauck on a character he was "born to draw". Looks like this maybe a title I actually have to try on my own.

Of course this is bad news for INVINCIBLE UNIVERSE. Nauck really made that title pop./

Avatar mash-up is from Ross Pearsall... and of course those that own the original characters Smiley
Tokyo Vigilante #1
HR Celestial

« Reply #3 on: March 24, 2014, 02:04:16 AM »

Of course this is bad news for INVINCIBLE UNIVERSE. Nauck really made that title pop./

I don't know if he's off IU.  I think he'll be getting an inker for the book now instead of doing it himself.

From everything I've heard Nauck is crazy fast with the art and he was doing both pencils AND inks.

Perhaps wishful thinking on my part.  Glad to see him getting so much work, but GTG/IU has been by far my favorite super hero book for nearly 2 years now.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

B l a c k - R a i n V.2 by C r i p ~ Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines MySQL | PHP | XHTML | CSS