HR Boards
April 16, 2024, 12:01:02 PM*

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Ghostbusters: Afterlife 2 premieres in theaters March 29, 2024!
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Comic Book Day - March 26th  (Read 4759 times)
Jeff
Administrator
HR Celestial

« on: March 25, 2014, 09:42:05 PM »

Hopefully shipping this week though I haven't received my email yet.

March 26th
ALL NEW X-FACTOR #5 
AMAZING X-MEN #5 
DEADLY CLASS #3 (MR) 
ETERNAL WARRIOR #7
FATALE #21 (MR) 
FOREVER EVIL ROGUES REBELLION #6 (OF 6) 
GUARDIANS OF GALAXY #13 
NEW AVENGERS #16.NOW 
UNCANNY AVENGERS #18.NOW 
WALKING DEAD #124 (MR) 

Picking up RED LANTERNS #29 from LCS

March 19th
HARBINGER BLEEDING MONK #0.2014
NEW AVENGERS #15 
THOR GOD OF THUNDER #20 
X-O MANOWAR #23 

March 12th
ALL NEW X-FACTOR #4 
ALL NEW X-MEN #24 
BATMAN #29 (ZERO YEAR) 
JUSTICE LEAGUE OF AMERICA #13 (EVIL) 
WALKING DEAD #123 (MR) 
X-FORCE #2 

March 5th
APOCALYPSE AL #2 (OF 4)
FOREVER EVIL #6 (OF 7) 
GREEN ARROW #29 
JUPITERS LEGACY #4
MAGNETO #1 
MOON KNIGHT #1 
STARLIGHT #1 
VELVET #4 

“If I could go back in time and like tell 11 year old me that like not only do you get to go to Comic Con but you go every year.  So much so that you get greeted by Stan Lee when you show up.  And 11 year old me would be like - How did we get so fat?”- Kevin Smith
Jeff
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2014, 06:16:11 PM »

Hey Perry - did you get your email from DCBS yet?  The site shows mine shipped two days ago but no tracking number and no email.

“If I could go back in time and like tell 11 year old me that like not only do you get to go to Comic Con but you go every year.  So much so that you get greeted by Stan Lee when you show up.  And 11 year old me would be like - How did we get so fat?”- Kevin Smith
Perry
Just an old man
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #2 on: March 27, 2014, 06:51:11 PM »

Yeah, got my email with tracking. Coming Fed-Ex this month.
There is no tracking number under the third column in the "shipments" tab?

Avatar mash-up is from Ross Pearsall... and of course those that own the original characters Smiley
Jeff
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #3 on: March 27, 2014, 07:28:39 PM »

Nope.  It's weird.  Show's shipped 3/25 but nothing in the third column.  Hopefully they are on their way.

Perry
Just an old man
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #4 on: March 27, 2014, 08:02:48 PM »

Nope.  It's weird.  Show's shipped 3/25 but nothing in the third column.  Hopefully they are on their way.

Hmmm, odd indeed. If you don't get an email tonight or tomorrow, I would send them one asking about it. It may honestly just fell off a stack or something and it may take a day or two for them to get back with you.

Avatar mash-up is from Ross Pearsall... and of course those that own the original characters Smiley
EmeraldWarrior420
HR Celestial

« Reply #5 on: March 27, 2014, 11:49:00 PM »

-Red Lanterns #29
-Superior Spider-Man #30
-Uncanny Avengers #18.NOW
-World's Finest #20

-Previews w/Marvel Previews

Perry
Just an old man
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #6 on: March 28, 2014, 03:13:45 PM »

My haul hitting my door in about an hour -

PREVIEWS #307 APRIL 2014 (Net) *Special Discount* Includes a FREE Marvel Previews

BATMAN #29 (ZERO YEAR)

FANTASTIC FOUR #2
ALL NEW INVADERS #3
MOON KNIGHT #1 (2 copies, using one copy to include in the Bendis run)
THOR GOD OF THUNDER #20
SUPERIOR SPIDER-MAN #29
SUPERIOR SPIDER-MAN #30

VELVET #4

Jeff
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #7 on: March 31, 2014, 04:58:43 PM »

Hmmm, odd indeed. If you don't get an email tonight or tomorrow, I would send them one asking about it. It may honestly just fell off a stack or something and it may take a day or two for them to get back with you.

Finally had to email them and a tracking number has magically appeared on the site this morning.  Looks like it didn't ship like it was supposed to. 

Jeff
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #8 on: March 31, 2014, 08:40:21 PM »

Finally had to email them and a tracking number has magically appeared on the site this morning.  Looks like it didn't ship like it was supposed to. 

LOL.  aaaaannnnnd there's the email!   Smiley

At least they take care of things very fast when you bring an issue to their attention.

Jeff
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #9 on: April 03, 2014, 12:53:58 AM »

Woo Hoo! They finally arrived.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

B l a c k - R a i n V.2 by C r i p ~ Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines MySQL | PHP | XHTML | CSS