HR Boards
March 28, 2024, 07:05:44 PM*

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Aquaman and the Lost Kingdom  premieres in theaters now!
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Comic Book Day - March 5th  (Read 3454 times)
Jeff
Administrator
HR Celestial

« on: March 05, 2014, 07:20:58 PM »

March shipment starting up......

APOCALYPSE AL #2 (OF 4)
FOREVER EVIL #6 (OF 7) 
GREEN ARROW #29 
JUPITERS LEGACY #4
MAGNETO #1 
MOON KNIGHT #1 
STARLIGHT #1
VELVET #4

“If I could go back in time and like tell 11 year old me that like not only do you get to go to Comic Con but you go every year.  So much so that you get greeted by Stan Lee when you show up.  And 11 year old me would be like - How did we get so fat?”- Kevin Smith
Perry
Just an old man
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #1 on: March 05, 2014, 09:46:40 PM »

MOON KNIGHT #1
VELVET #4 - Asked Brubaker why there has been no Velvet in the last two Previews (other than the trade) and he stated that they are gong to take breaks, "just like Saga is doing", to stay on top of the title. So I guess we will get about 4 to 6 months of issues and then a couple months off. Basically giving the artist time to get caught up.

I can understand it, but I found it both funny and a bit sad that he felt the need to mention Saga. Almost like I wouldn't just respect his decision or need, but that I needed another, fan-fav title to see that this procedure is okay. I so wanted to slap him and say "STOP THAT. Your product is just as good!"
 Undecided

Avatar mash-up is from Ross Pearsall... and of course those that own the original characters Smiley
EmeraldWarrior420
HR Celestial

« Reply #2 on: March 06, 2014, 12:02:02 AM »

Just 2 this week:

-Earth 2 #21
-Forever Evil #5

Jeff
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #3 on: March 06, 2014, 02:18:37 AM »

I went by th LCS to pick up Forever Evil: Arkham War #6 and Earth 2 #21.

Came home with:

Forever Evil: Arkham War #6
Earth 2 #21
Red Lanterns #28
She Hulk #1
She Hulk #2

“If I could go back in time and like tell 11 year old me that like not only do you get to go to Comic Con but you go every year.  So much so that you get greeted by Stan Lee when you show up.  And 11 year old me would be like - How did we get so fat?”- Kevin Smith
Perry
Just an old man
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #4 on: March 06, 2014, 12:24:54 PM »

Came home with:
Earth 2 #21

Grin I thought You were done with that.

She Hulk #1
She Hulk #2

Issue #1 was a pretty cool read, bringing Hulky back to the law books, so to speak. Still waiting to read issue #2.

Avatar mash-up is from Ross Pearsall... and of course those that own the original characters Smiley
Jeff
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #5 on: March 06, 2014, 05:52:16 PM »

Came home with:
Earth 2 #21

Me too!  But that was a sweet looking cover.  :-)

EmeraldWarrior420
HR Celestial

« Reply #6 on: March 06, 2014, 06:09:57 PM »

Came home with:
Earth 2 #21

Me too!  But that was a sweet looking cover.  :-)

I was done with it, too. I was just sick of the Darkseid battle lasting so dang long. But now their bringing back Alan Scott, and Thomas Wayne as Batman is pretty interesting, so they've got me hooked again.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

B l a c k - R a i n V.2 by C r i p ~ Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines MySQL | PHP | XHTML | CSS