HR Boards
March 29, 2024, 01:37:50 AM*

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Captain America: New World Order premieres in theaters February 14, 2025!
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Is There a Way to Block an eBay Member From Bidding?  (Read 5620 times)
EmeraldWarrior420
HR Celestial

« on: March 04, 2014, 06:38:26 PM »

I'm wondering because I have some bum with 0 feedback that hasn't paid for their items and isn't responding to messages.

So I'm likely going to be putting it up for bid again after today.

Thing is, there was a bit of a bid war for the item at the end, I don't want this idiot winning it again.

Does anyone know if I'm able to do this?

Jeff
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2014, 09:29:29 PM »

I've had this happen before.  You file a complaint with eBay and they will try to get him to pay.  If he doesn't then they will put a strike against him.  Once he gets three strikes they will block his membership.

You can open an unpaid item case here:
http://ocsnext.ebay.com/ocs/sr?search=1&query=1736&popularTool=true&st=0&popularToolName=Open%20an%20unpaid%20item%20case

You can block them from bidding again.  You just need to add them to your blocked bidder list:

http://offer.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?bidderblocklogin&hc=1&hm=uk%601d72f%2Bifcpu%3B%7C%3F6i

Hope this helps!

“If I could go back in time and like tell 11 year old me that like not only do you get to go to Comic Con but you go every year.  So much so that you get greeted by Stan Lee when you show up.  And 11 year old me would be like - How did we get so fat?”- Kevin Smith
EmeraldWarrior420
HR Celestial

« Reply #2 on: March 04, 2014, 09:52:21 PM »

Well that's a relief. Thanks.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

B l a c k - R a i n V.2 by C r i p ~ Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines MySQL | PHP | XHTML | CSS