HR Boards
March 29, 2024, 02:18:07 PM*

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Deadpool 3 premieres in theaters May 3, 2024!
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: To Sell or Not To Sell - That is the question  (Read 6861 times)
Jeff
Administrator
HR Celestial

« on: February 01, 2014, 11:55:36 PM »

I'm one of those few who managed to get all 52 of the Villains 3D covers with the intention of reading and then selling them all on eBay.

So I was going through them today and making sure all were bagged and boarded and getting to ready to sell them when a funny thing happened.  They look really cool.

Now I'm torn.  

So riddle me this Realmers, do I sell them now or keep them stored away in a box?

What would you do?

“If I could go back in time and like tell 11 year old me that like not only do you get to go to Comic Con but you go every year.  So much so that you get greeted by Stan Lee when you show up.  And 11 year old me would be like - How did we get so fat?”- Kevin Smith
EmeraldWarrior420
HR Celestial

« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2014, 11:59:40 PM »

Personally, I'm keeping mine. They look really cool. One of the better looking lines of "gimmick" cover.

Perry
Just an old man
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #2 on: February 02, 2014, 12:05:54 AM »

Me?  Cheesy Well ya know what I would do.  Cheesy

After looking it over, seems like they are going for about $220 in some spots but on the flip side, not even pulling $190 in others. Seems like a perfect low start auction to me, but again, that's what I would do.
 Smiley

I honestly will tell you what I use to tell my kids - If you have to question if you should, then you probably should not  Smiley

Avatar mash-up is from Ross Pearsall... and of course those that own the original characters Smiley
Jimmy T
Global Moderator
HR Celestial

« Reply #3 on: February 02, 2014, 02:32:54 AM »

Hmm... a conundrun to be sure.

I was getting all of Johns GL ready to sell. All of it.

Then..I couldn't pull the trigger. I REALLY enjoyed reading all of it (ESPECIALLY) early on. True it go blah at some points...but I can't sell it.

Yet.

Jimmy T since 2001
Jeff
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #4 on: February 02, 2014, 04:13:01 AM »

I'm dipping my toe in with the Darkseid and Harley Quinn issues.  I had two copies of both of those so I'm selling the extras.

I figured I don't have to sell the rest today so I'm just gonna let them sit for awhile longer.   Smiley

“If I could go back in time and like tell 11 year old me that like not only do you get to go to Comic Con but you go every year.  So much so that you get greeted by Stan Lee when you show up.  And 11 year old me would be like - How did we get so fat?”- Kevin Smith
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

B l a c k - R a i n V.2 by C r i p ~ Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines MySQL | PHP | XHTML | CSS