HR Boards
March 29, 2024, 11:18:42 AM*

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Dune: Part Two premieres in theaters March 15, 2024!
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Guardians of the Galaxy  (Read 35024 times)
Perry
Just an old man
Administrator
HR Celestial

« on: February 18, 2014, 04:12:47 PM »

First teaser

Yes please.
 Cool

Avatar mash-up is from Ross Pearsall... and of course those that own the original characters Smiley
Jeff
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #1 on: February 18, 2014, 07:24:06 PM »

Sweeeeet!!

“If I could go back in time and like tell 11 year old me that like not only do you get to go to Comic Con but you go every year.  So much so that you get greeted by Stan Lee when you show up.  And 11 year old me would be like - How did we get so fat?”- Kevin Smith
Perry
Just an old man
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #2 on: February 19, 2014, 12:59:01 PM »

Full TRAILER !!!

Looks funny. Hopes are high.

Avatar mash-up is from Ross Pearsall... and of course those that own the original characters Smiley
Jeff
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #3 on: February 19, 2014, 03:28:07 PM »

Love the song at the end.  I agree this looks like it will be funny.

“If I could go back in time and like tell 11 year old me that like not only do you get to go to Comic Con but you go every year.  So much so that you get greeted by Stan Lee when you show up.  And 11 year old me would be like - How did we get so fat?”- Kevin Smith
EmeraldWarrior420
HR Celestial

« Reply #4 on: February 19, 2014, 03:43:09 PM »

Remember when the only good comic movies were Batman and Superman 1 & 2? Did you ever think you'd see the day they'd make this movie? Can't wait!

Jimmy T
Global Moderator
HR Celestial

« Reply #5 on: February 20, 2014, 01:09:30 AM »

Full trailer was great!! Oh, I"m all ripped up about seeing this now! Wahoo!!

Jimmy T since 2001
jedicow
HR Super Hero

« Reply #6 on: February 21, 2014, 03:08:09 AM »

i have not read of GotG stuff since the jim valentino series.  so....i'm not really feeling this.  i fear that it could at least partially topple what Marvel has done with the cinematic universe thus far.  when i see the star lord character in the trailer, i can't help but think of bill pullman in spaceballs. 

* and don't get me started on this FF "reboot".

Jeff
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #7 on: February 21, 2014, 03:23:47 AM »

i have not read of GotG stuff since the jim valentino series.  so....i'm not really feeling this.  i fear that it could at least partially topple what Marvel has done with the cinematic universe thus far.  when i see the star lord character in the trailer, i can't help but think of bill pullman in spaceballs. 

* and don't get me started on this FF "reboot".

You need to read the Abnett and Lanning version which is what this is based on. Great stuff.

Perry
Just an old man
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #8 on: February 21, 2014, 12:02:04 PM »

You need to read the Abnett and Lanning version which is what this is based on. Great stuff.

Listen to this guy and what he is preaching. Pure Gospel  Smiley

And then follow that up immediately with their 36 issue run of NOVA (if you've never read that)  Smiley

EmeraldWarrior420
HR Celestial

« Reply #9 on: February 22, 2014, 01:01:56 AM »

Listen to this guy and what he is preaching. Pure Gospel  Smiley

And then follow that up immediately with their 36 issue run of NOVA (if you've never read that)  Smiley

I liked Nova more than GotG, even.

Perry
Just an old man
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #10 on: February 22, 2014, 02:07:07 AM »

I agree. Though both offer fantastic fan nourishment.   Grin

Jimmy T
Global Moderator
HR Celestial

« Reply #11 on: February 22, 2014, 03:22:54 AM »

Both those runs are great!

I'm totally envious of my buddy who bought the Annihilation HCs a few years back as they were alll half off trades, and no one wanted them. Good luck finding those now!

Jimmy T since 2001
Jeff
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #12 on: May 19, 2014, 07:09:41 PM »

New Trailer came out today!

This song is now stuck in my head.

Ohhhh yeah.

« Last Edit: May 19, 2014, 09:36:26 PM by Jeff » Logged

Perry
Just an old man
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #13 on: May 19, 2014, 09:22:20 PM »

DAMN SPOILERS!!

I knew I should have resisted.
They have the head. They put in the head!!!
Damn I wish I wouldn't have seen that. That would have almost made the movie for me seeing that in the theaters.

I couldn't resist the pull  Angry  Grin

From now on, Trailer #1 ONLY for me. They put too much in the second trailer every single time. Regardless of the movie. Cap, Oculus, this ... it doesn't matter, the second trailer is full of too much info

Jeff
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #14 on: May 19, 2014, 09:54:35 PM »

DAMN SPOILERS!!

I knew I should have resisted.
They have the head. They put in the head!!!
Damn I wish I wouldn't have seen that. That would have almost made the movie for me seeing that in the theaters.

The head?

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

B l a c k - R a i n V.2 by C r i p ~ Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines MySQL | PHP | XHTML | CSS