HR Boards
March 28, 2024, 10:46:51 AM*

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Joker 2 premieres in theaters October 4, 2024!
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Bad Link on the Message Board  (Read 3168 times)
EmeraldWarrior420
HR Celestial

« on: January 26, 2014, 12:31:56 AM »

Where it says:
B l a c k - R a i n V.2 by C r i p ~

At the bottom of the page. The link to the web-designer actually goes to what looks like some Asian real-estate page (not completely sure since it's all in an Asian language of some sort).

Jeff
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2014, 04:58:28 PM »

Black rain is the forum template and it was created by that Crip guy.  He must have put a link to his site in the template.

“If I could go back in time and like tell 11 year old me that like not only do you get to go to Comic Con but you go every year.  So much so that you get greeted by Stan Lee when you show up.  And 11 year old me would be like - How did we get so fat?”- Kevin Smith
EmeraldWarrior420
HR Celestial

« Reply #2 on: January 26, 2014, 06:26:23 PM »

Black rain is the forum template and it was created by that Crip guy.  He must have put a link to his site in the template.

So Crip is an Asian real-estate site? I think the link got hacked and changed by a spammer.

Perry
Just an old man
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #3 on: January 26, 2014, 06:34:41 PM »

That could be, or the site it use to be connected to changed hands

Avatar mash-up is from Ross Pearsall... and of course those that own the original characters Smiley
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

B l a c k - R a i n V.2 by C r i p ~ Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines MySQL | PHP | XHTML | CSS