HR Boards
March 29, 2024, 11:07:35 AM*

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome back Realmers!
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: The Trip To Italy  (Read 3335 times)
Perry
Just an old man
Administrator
HR Celestial

« on: January 23, 2014, 03:48:43 PM »

Not sure how many people here saw THE TRIP with Steve Coogan and Rob Brydon as it isn't one of those movies that ... well ... most people saw  Cheesy However, it was a semi-documentary about the two comedians taken a road trip around the UK to review food establishments (see what I mean about being "not one of those movies"?)  Grin

It did have some funny parts, including a "Michael Caine off" (seeing who had the better Michael Caine impersonation) and now the two are reuniting again for another trip. This time around Italy, but the Caine off continues with Batman: The Dark Knight Rises ...

HERE
 Cheesy

Avatar mash-up is from Ross Pearsall... and of course those that own the original characters Smiley
Jeff
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2014, 04:16:33 PM »

Too funny

“If I could go back in time and like tell 11 year old me that like not only do you get to go to Comic Con but you go every year.  So much so that you get greeted by Stan Lee when you show up.  And 11 year old me would be like - How did we get so fat?”- Kevin Smith
Perry
Just an old man
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #2 on: January 23, 2014, 04:42:18 PM »

And the original - HERE

Avatar mash-up is from Ross Pearsall... and of course those that own the original characters Smiley
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

B l a c k - R a i n V.2 by C r i p ~ Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines MySQL | PHP | XHTML | CSS