HR Boards
March 28, 2024, 08:39:19 PM*

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Godzilla vs Kong 2 premieres in theaters April 12, 2024!
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: ALMOST HUMAN  (Read 10457 times)
Perry
Just an old man
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #15 on: December 28, 2013, 04:44:43 PM »

Had to erase from my list. Just not feeling it any longer. The hot chick is just horrible at acting and while the chemistry between the two main characters is still spot on, the show is kinda bland. Not SHIELD level bland, but ...
 Grin

Avatar mash-up is from Ross Pearsall... and of course those that own the original characters Smiley
EmeraldWarrior420
HR Celestial

« Reply #16 on: January 04, 2014, 08:32:48 PM »

This is one of my favorite shows on T.V. Not nearly as good as Walking Dead or Arrow, but it's right after those in my book. It feels like what Robocop the Series should have been, and never was. The star of the series is the 2 main characters. The chemistry and sense of humor between them carries the entire show. The budget is really nice, too. Some very slick looking sets and effects (by T.V. effects standards).

The season premiere and mid-season finale were the best episodes, so far. They both seemed more cinematic. If we got more episodes like that, this series could be one of the top rated series on T.V., I'd think.

Jeff
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #17 on: May 13, 2014, 10:07:23 PM »

Almost Human (Fox)  -  CANCELLED

The futuristic sci-fi procedural was pulling in solid numbers for Fox, but rumor has it that financial disagreements with production company Warner Bros. TV may have contributed to its demise.

“If I could go back in time and like tell 11 year old me that like not only do you get to go to Comic Con but you go every year.  So much so that you get greeted by Stan Lee when you show up.  And 11 year old me would be like - How did we get so fat?”- Kevin Smith
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

B l a c k - R a i n V.2 by C r i p ~ Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines MySQL | PHP | XHTML | CSS