HR Boards
April 16, 2024, 03:48:41 PM*

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Thunderbolts premieres in theaters July 25, 2025!
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Titan comics  (Read 3232 times)
Perry
Just an old man
Administrator
HR Celestial

« on: July 28, 2013, 03:31:27 PM »

In my shipment this month, DCBS included a preview mini-catalog on some of their books. What did you fellow DCBS'ers and others that grabbed it from your comic shop think?

There sure was some pretty damn work in there and some really have me intrigued. Chris Clairmont and John Bolton on MARADA and that CHRONOS COMMANDOS for example ... just to name a couple.

Avatar mash-up is from Ross Pearsall... and of course those that own the original characters Smiley
G:The Last Man
HR Celestial

« Reply #1 on: July 28, 2013, 03:35:15 PM »

In my shipment this month, DCBS included a preview mini-catalog on some of their books. What did you fellow DCBS'ers and others that grabbed it from your comic shop think?

There sure was some pretty damn work in there and some really have me intrigued. Chris Clairmont and John Bolton on MARADA and that CHRONOS COMMANDOS for example ... just to name a couple.

I sat through the Titans comics panel at SDCC, and nothing grabbed me.....they did motion comic presentations of almost all their books, and it nearly put me to sleep.

Perry
Just an old man
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #2 on: July 28, 2013, 03:36:44 PM »

Oh wow. Sorry to hear that. Even the Bolan stuff? This catalog looks sweet ...

Avatar mash-up is from Ross Pearsall... and of course those that own the original characters Smiley
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

B l a c k - R a i n V.2 by C r i p ~ Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines MySQL | PHP | XHTML | CSS