HR Boards
March 28, 2024, 10:16:05 PM*

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Despicable Me 4 premieres in theaters July 4, 2024!
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: DC Entertainment Essential Graphic Novels And Chronology #1  (Read 2783 times)
Jeff
Administrator
HR Celestial

« on: May 27, 2013, 08:32:53 PM »

DC Entertainment has been the birthplace of some of comics' landmark graphic novels, from books that defined the category like WATCHMEN, BATMAN: THE DARK KNIGHT RETURNS and SANDMAN, to contemporary classics like SUPERMAN: EARTH ONE and AMERICAN VAMPIRE.

Now, for the first time ever, DCE has compiled its extensive Essential Graphic Novels And Reading Chronology in one place. Inside is an extensive look at our rich backlog collection, created by the best writers and illustrators in the industry. This catalog can be used as a valuable resource for new readers seeking a starting point, as well as a look back at our impressive backlist for the most fervent DCE enthusiasts.

Creators
 Dan DiDio  production
 Jim Lee  production
 Ryan Sook  cover

Characters
 Animal Man
 Barbara Gordon
 Batman
 Batwoman
 Catwoman
 Green Arrow
 Hal Jordan
 Joker
 Superman
 Swamp Thing
 Wonder Woman
 Yorick Brown

Teams
 Arabian Fables
 Court of Owls
 Fabletown Fables
 Green Lantern Corps
 Justice League of America
 League of Extraordinary Gentlemen
 Planetary
 The Endless
 Tiny Titans
 Watchmen

SOURCE:  http://www.comicvine.com/dc-entertainment-essential-graphic-novels-and-chro/4000-402265/

“If I could go back in time and like tell 11 year old me that like not only do you get to go to Comic Con but you go every year.  So much so that you get greeted by Stan Lee when you show up.  And 11 year old me would be like - How did we get so fat?”- Kevin Smith
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

B l a c k - R a i n V.2 by C r i p ~ Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines MySQL | PHP | XHTML | CSS