HR Boards
March 28, 2024, 07:02:22 PM*

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Aquaman and the Lost Kingdom  premieres in theaters now!
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Valiant does it again  (Read 6401 times)
Perry
Just an old man
Administrator
HR Celestial

« on: March 30, 2013, 07:31:01 PM »

My favorite company pulls me into another title - Coming soon
QUANTUM & WOODY !!!!!!!!

CLICKY

And it appears ... maybe ... that freakin' Christopher Priest will be returning to comics in some form with Valiant. Maybe. (I am of course reading into certain statements that have been made ... but maybe)
 Grin

Still hoping for that damn NINJAK title to happen soon!!!!

EDIT - MORE INFO CLICKY
« Last Edit: March 30, 2013, 07:34:09 PM by Perry » Logged

Avatar mash-up is from Ross Pearsall... and of course those that own the original characters Smiley
Jeff
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2013, 11:46:05 PM »

Arrrrgh!!!!  I'm trying to stay under $35!!!

“If I could go back in time and like tell 11 year old me that like not only do you get to go to Comic Con but you go every year.  So much so that you get greeted by Stan Lee when you show up.  And 11 year old me would be like - How did we get so fat?”- Kevin Smith
Perry
Just an old man
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #2 on: April 25, 2013, 11:02:49 PM »

Eternal Warrior – Summer 2013  Undecided Eh
H.A.R.D Corps – Summer 2013  Undecided A little bit more excited to check this one out
Ninjak – Summer 2013  Smiley OH #~$%ING YEAH!!!!!!

Avatar mash-up is from Ross Pearsall... and of course those that own the original characters Smiley
Perry
Just an old man
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #3 on: May 08, 2013, 02:58:05 PM »

The new covers for the new series? Super happy that one of my ole favs, Christos Cage is writing H.A.R.D.CORPS, but sad that it may mean the end of BLOODSHOT because it seems that they may combine the two into a new BLOODSHOT/HARDCORPS series, keeping the numbering of BLOODSHOT.
 Cry
Also sad that Garcia is leaving the title as I really enjoy his art in that book.

And hell, even more excited about ETERNAL WARRIOR now as it seems Grag Pak will be the writer.

(All images taken from InsidePulse found HERE)

« Last Edit: May 08, 2013, 03:15:28 PM by Perry » Logged

Perry
Just an old man
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #4 on: May 11, 2013, 08:40:07 AM »

Undecided
Crap this looks good

Jeff
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #5 on: May 11, 2013, 01:46:00 PM »

Oh come on.  It's not like it won't be in the bundle.   Wink

“If I could go back in time and like tell 11 year old me that like not only do you get to go to Comic Con but you go every year.  So much so that you get greeted by Stan Lee when you show up.  And 11 year old me would be like - How did we get so fat?”- Kevin Smith
Perry
Just an old man
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #6 on: May 11, 2013, 05:25:22 PM »

Oh come on.  It's not like it won't be in the bundle.   Wink
Oh I know, But I was hoping to avoid this title and Archer & Armstrong thus avoiding the need to purchase the bundle. But for the price, if you are getting 4 out of 6 books, you may as well get the bundle. Only costs you an extra $1.50 or so for 2 additional books. And hell, if you get 5, well you know, they are almost paying you to read the 6th book.  Grin

(Even though A&A has gotten a lot better lately)

Jeff
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #7 on: May 11, 2013, 07:03:02 PM »

I hear you. 

I could probably knock it down to just Harbinger, X-O, and Bloodshot but I'd be lying if I didn't admit the new titles intrigue me too.  I'm going to try them all out and, like you, at the point where the bundle is more expensive than getting just the ones I really like, make cuts.

Perry
Just an old man
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #8 on: May 11, 2013, 07:50:26 PM »

I hear ya. I am hoping to be down to only 10 monthly titles in a couple months. Been trying to get there for years and hopefully this new list of expenditures will help my efforts.

I figure if I keep the 1 DC (BATMAN) and only 3 or 4 Valiant (HARBINGER, BLOODSHOT, X-O and NINJAK if it comes), that will leave me with 5 or 6 openings for Marvel.

I truly want to get to 10, just to say I did  Grin.

Tokyo Vigilante #1
HR Celestial

« Reply #9 on: May 25, 2013, 05:52:45 PM »

My second favorite super hero team of all time!

Still makes me wonder what the hell Priest and Bright are up to, but I wish the new team well.

Defiantly hold box worthy for me.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

B l a c k - R a i n V.2 by C r i p ~ Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines MySQL | PHP | XHTML | CSS