HR Boards
March 29, 2024, 04:38:18 AM*

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Transformers: A New Generation premieres in theaters September 13, 2024!
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Batman Incorporated  (Read 4102 times)
Jeff
Administrator
HR Celestial

« on: April 21, 2013, 04:20:55 AM »

So I picked up issues 7, 8, & 9 which includes the death of Damien and the two issues that bookend it.

Wow.  I wish I had been picking this up from the start.  Damn you Grant Morrison.  Your hit or miss so skipped this to avoid a miss and I tink I missed a hit.

This was good stuff.  The death of a Robin is pretty cliche in my opinion, which is why I originally avoided this, but dammit, Morrison does a good job.  I hate to say it but I may be onboard this title for awhile.  A war between Batman and Talia Al Ghul by Grant Morrison might be worth reading.  And there's always those Lazarus Pits........

« Last Edit: April 21, 2013, 04:22:49 AM by Jeff » Logged

“If I could go back in time and like tell 11 year old me that like not only do you get to go to Comic Con but you go every year.  So much so that you get greeted by Stan Lee when you show up.  And 11 year old me would be like - How did we get so fat?”- Kevin Smith
Perry
Just an old man
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2013, 12:26:13 PM »

Well the bad news it seems you missed a comic you would have liked, the good new is the title is ending at #13 (I think that is the correct issue) so you don't have to spend a ton of money on the title.
 Grin

Avatar mash-up is from Ross Pearsall... and of course those that own the original characters Smiley
Jeff
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #2 on: April 24, 2013, 03:34:00 AM »

Well the bad news it seems you missed a comic you would have liked, the good new is the title is ending at #13 (I think that is the correct issue) so you don't have to spend a ton of money on the title.
 Grin

Lol ... Well that probably is good news.  I've alrwady creeped back up to $50 a month and don't really need to be growing higher.

“If I could go back in time and like tell 11 year old me that like not only do you get to go to Comic Con but you go every year.  So much so that you get greeted by Stan Lee when you show up.  And 11 year old me would be like - How did we get so fat?”- Kevin Smith
Perry
Just an old man
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #3 on: April 24, 2013, 11:25:44 AM »

Well you will soon be saving another $1.79 a month (or $3.58 on those damn double shipping months) when X-FACTOR ends in August
 Sad

(EDIT - Maybe you can use that savings to pick up the new NOVA. Best Loeb book in ... a long time, and he is being replaced after issue 5 with Zeb Wells ... and Paco Medina takes over the art also. Nice team)
« Last Edit: April 24, 2013, 01:10:48 PM by Perry » Logged

Avatar mash-up is from Ross Pearsall... and of course those that own the original characters Smiley
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

B l a c k - R a i n V.2 by C r i p ~ Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines MySQL | PHP | XHTML | CSS