HR Boards
March 29, 2024, 09:15:35 AM*

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome back Realmers!
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Free Valiant comics  (Read 3904 times)
Perry
Just an old man
Administrator
HR Celestial

« on: January 01, 2013, 05:31:22 PM »

Hey guys. For those that have yet to try any of the new Valiant offerings, HERE is where you can get FREE digital copies of all the 1st issues of each title. You can also get the 1st issues of the 90's series as well.

I know a lot of people still avoid digital comics, but for free? Why not give them a try?

EDIT - Ninjak issue 1 ('90's) has some good art by Joe Quesada, whom, regardless of how you feel about his time as EIC at Marvel, does have a nice flow to his pencils.
« Last Edit: January 01, 2013, 05:34:51 PM by Perry » Logged

Avatar mash-up is from Ross Pearsall... and of course those that own the original characters Smiley
Jeff
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2013, 10:25:20 PM »

I downloaded these and read Harbinger 1 from the 90's.  Jim Shooter wrote it.  It was pretty good but I wish I hadn't read it as I see te current Harbinger is taking longer to pull the characters together.  I may have spoiled myself a little.

Still, i'm really enjoying discovering this universe and may soon find them all on my pull list.

“If I could go back in time and like tell 11 year old me that like not only do you get to go to Comic Con but you go every year.  So much so that you get greeted by Stan Lee when you show up.  And 11 year old me would be like - How did we get so fat?”- Kevin Smith
Perry
Just an old man
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #2 on: January 07, 2013, 04:24:11 AM »

Forgot to tell you thanks for the warning, Jeff. I just now opened my free comics to read and remembered what you said about HARBINGER. So ... thanks for the warning.
 Cool

Avatar mash-up is from Ross Pearsall... and of course those that own the original characters Smiley
Tokyo Vigilante #1
HR Celestial

« Reply #3 on: January 20, 2013, 02:09:21 PM »

From the Acclaim era you can get the entire run of Quantum & Woody.  Issue 1 is free!
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

B l a c k - R a i n V.2 by C r i p ~ Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines MySQL | PHP | XHTML | CSS