HR Boards
March 29, 2024, 06:44:32 AM*

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: The Hunger Games: Songbird and Snakes premieres in theaters November 17, 2023.
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Earth 2  (Read 20420 times)
Perry
Just an old man
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #30 on: April 07, 2014, 08:14:49 PM »

Issue #21

Wow. Jeff just wasted $4.  Wink

/comments

Just going back through some old posts and realized I didn't make myself very clear here. What I meant was ... Jeff said he only bought this issue because of the cover. But after reading this issue, it is clear that this is one of those "this cover represents nothing in this issue". I mean it was a great image of Dr. Fate, on the cover, but did he even have any lines in this issue?
 Cheesy

Avatar mash-up is from Ross Pearsall... and of course those that own the original characters Smiley
Jeff
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #31 on: April 07, 2014, 08:45:28 PM »

Issue #21

Wow. Jeff just wasted $4.  Wink

/comments

Just going back through some old posts and realized I didn't make myself very clear here. What I meant was ... Jeff said he only bought this issue because of the cover. But after reading this issue, it is clear that this is one of those "this cover represents nothing in this issue". I mean it was a great image of Dr. Fate, on the cover, but did he even have any lines in this issue?
 Cheesy

I read the issue and I think your statement could go either way.   Cheesy

“If I could go back in time and like tell 11 year old me that like not only do you get to go to Comic Con but you go every year.  So much so that you get greeted by Stan Lee when you show up.  And 11 year old me would be like - How did we get so fat?”- Kevin Smith
Jimmy T
Global Moderator
HR Celestial

« Reply #32 on: April 24, 2014, 06:39:09 PM »

Ya know what? Screw this book now. Issue 25 solicit shows that the war is still doing on. That's now hitting a year +1 month that this is occurring. I'm done with it. IN fact; I"m going to sell my vol 1 & 2 HC and just walk away clean from this series. It's purely become an elseworlds tale of Batman-and Superman-analogues fighting for the end of the world.

Whatever. My hands are now clean.

Jimmy T since 2001
EmeraldWarrior420
HR Celestial

« Reply #33 on: April 24, 2014, 11:17:06 PM »

^ I was about to do the same. But then they announced the Earth-2 related weekly. Seems like they may be looking to end this war. So I'm roped in again.

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

B l a c k - R a i n V.2 by C r i p ~ Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines MySQL | PHP | XHTML | CSS