HR Boards
March 29, 2024, 01:21:46 PM*

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Planet of the Apes 4 premieres in theaters May 24, 2024!
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: The YOUNG AVENGERS thread  (Read 5547 times)
Gay Titan
HR Celestial

« on: January 02, 2013, 12:52:50 PM »

Who will be getting this series? The cast looks decent. However, I have to admit, I have NO clue who Kid Loki is. What's his origin?
Perry
Just an old man
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2013, 02:53:04 PM »

He's Loki.
 Wink

After Ragnarok, in the original THOR series ... I think, all the Gods were gone. Thor came back (as heroes are want to do) and slowly began searching for the other Gods. Loki, however, came back as a woman. Later, I think in Marvel's event Siege, when the heroes were getting there butts kicked, he found he didn't want that to happen so he used ... something (damn my lack of retention!!) to help the heroes. The bad guy, (the Void) noticed this and ripped him apart.

Later still, Loki has now been resurrected once more, but as a young boy this time.

Man, sorry I took the route over my head to wipe my butt, for the answer. but that is the gist of it.  Grin

EDIT - And oh, in answer to your first question ... I am getting the first issue and we'll see after that.  Smiley

Avatar mash-up is from Ross Pearsall... and of course those that own the original characters Smiley
Jeff
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #2 on: January 02, 2013, 03:44:49 PM »

Did he become a kid in the Journey into Mystery series?  I didn't read that series but I think it was all about Loki.

Oh, and no I'm not going to add this one.

“If I could go back in time and like tell 11 year old me that like not only do you get to go to Comic Con but you go every year.  So much so that you get greeted by Stan Lee when you show up.  And 11 year old me would be like - How did we get so fat?”- Kevin Smith
Perry
Just an old man
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #3 on: January 02, 2013, 03:57:08 PM »

Did he become a kid in the Journey into Mystery series?

He was in it, not sure if 'kid' Loki premiered in it or right before. I was thinking it happened in one of those Thor specials, but hell, my mind is crap.
 Grin

Avatar mash-up is from Ross Pearsall... and of course those that own the original characters Smiley
Gay Titan
HR Celestial

« Reply #4 on: January 02, 2013, 06:17:23 PM »

Sounds interesting enough. The art is the main thing. I can't stand bad interior art.
Perry
Just an old man
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #5 on: January 02, 2013, 06:38:52 PM »

Sounds interesting enough. The art is the main thing. I can't stand bad interior art.

You'll be safe in that aspect.  Smiley

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

B l a c k - R a i n V.2 by C r i p ~ Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines MySQL | PHP | XHTML | CSS