HR Boards
March 28, 2024, 05:28:24 PM*

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome back Realmers!
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Avengers Assemble #7 Preview - Thanos  (Read 6282 times)
EmeraldWarrior420
HR Celestial

« on: August 16, 2012, 10:51:58 PM »

http://www.comiclist.com/index.php/news/first-look-at-avengers-assemble-7

First Look at AVENGERS ASSEMBLE #7

Media Release -- Marvel is pleased to present your first look at Avengers Assemble #7 from the blockbuster creative team of Brian Michael Bendis and Mark Bagley! The Avengers are hot on the heels of Thanos as they try to stop his quest for intergalactic power. But when the Mad Titan has a cosmic cube in his possession, Earth's Mightiest will have to team up with the Guardians of the Galaxy to defeat him. Can their combined might stop Thanos' conquest? Find out in Avengers Assemble #7 available at comic shops worldwide, the Marvel Comics app, and Marvel Digital Comic Shop this September.

AVENGERS ASSEMBLE #7 (JUL120551)
Written by BRIAN MICHAEL BENDIS
Art & Cover by MARK BAGLEY
FOC – 8/20/12, ON-SALE – 9/12/12

Jeff
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2012, 06:43:26 PM »

I went back and ordered the first 6.  They may actually be in my mailbox - need to go check since I've been out of town.

Brian Michael Bendis writing Thanos perked my curiosity and I'm looking forward to reading this series.

“If I could go back in time and like tell 11 year old me that like not only do you get to go to Comic Con but you go every year.  So much so that you get greeted by Stan Lee when you show up.  And 11 year old me would be like - How did we get so fat?”- Kevin Smith
EmeraldWarrior420
HR Celestial

« Reply #2 on: August 19, 2012, 08:35:44 PM »

I went back and ordered the first 6.  They may actually be in my mailbox - need to go check since I've been out of town.

Brian Michael Bendis writing Thanos perked my curiosity and I'm looking forward to reading this series.

Well, to tell the truth, the story has been a little underwhelming. All the elements are there to make a good story, it just doesn't have that pizazz. It reads like a paint-by-numbers story. I hope I'm proved wrong and by the end it blows me away.

Perry
Just an old man
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #3 on: August 19, 2012, 09:45:21 PM »

I agree. Stopped after issue #2 as it is just a bland story. Pretty, but just really nondescript

Avatar mash-up is from Ross Pearsall... and of course those that own the original characters Smiley
Jeff
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #4 on: August 20, 2012, 01:31:58 AM »

Bummer!  Maybe it'll read better in one sitting.

“If I could go back in time and like tell 11 year old me that like not only do you get to go to Comic Con but you go every year.  So much so that you get greeted by Stan Lee when you show up.  And 11 year old me would be like - How did we get so fat?”- Kevin Smith
EmeraldWarrior420
HR Celestial

« Reply #5 on: September 12, 2012, 10:47:06 PM »

How exactly did Thanos come out of the Cancerverse from Thanos Imperative? And how did Starlord and Drax come back from the dead?

Perry
Just an old man
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #6 on: September 12, 2012, 10:58:51 PM »

Wasn't that in the last few issues of GUARDIANS of the GALAXY?

(Not sure as I had stopped getting it by then ... so I guess, either way, I am of absolutely no help at all)  Cheesy

Avatar mash-up is from Ross Pearsall... and of course those that own the original characters Smiley
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

B l a c k - R a i n V.2 by C r i p ~ Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines MySQL | PHP | XHTML | CSS