HR Boards
March 29, 2024, 12:25:34 PM*

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Deadpool 3 premieres in theaters May 3, 2024!
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Professor X Now  (Read 4312 times)
sinisteri
HR Super Hero

« on: August 16, 2012, 12:05:44 AM »

So,

Recent Avengers stories are picking up on Professor X. Still very powerful, but suffering from the strain of the present situation. Still not my favored choice, but a better version than I have seen in a long while.

Wonder if there will be a place for him in Marvel Now.

A man is the sum of his memories,
A Time Lord even moreso.
Jeff
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2012, 12:05:58 PM »

I hope so.  I'm glad they are finally bringing him into this.  I've long said there is no way he would just sit in the background and let Scott go down the path he has been going.  About time!  IMO

“If I could go back in time and like tell 11 year old me that like not only do you get to go to Comic Con but you go every year.  So much so that you get greeted by Stan Lee when you show up.  And 11 year old me would be like - How did we get so fat?”- Kevin Smith
sinisteri
HR Super Hero

« Reply #2 on: August 29, 2012, 04:12:20 AM »

We shall see.

I may not agree with it, but there has been a plausible explanation for why he has been slow to act up to this point. What I loved most was how he handled both sides of the warring superhumans including a member of the Phoenix Five without batting an eye.

Now, that is Professor X.

A man is the sum of his memories,
A Time Lord even moreso.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

B l a c k - R a i n V.2 by C r i p ~ Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines MySQL | PHP | XHTML | CSS