HR Boards
March 29, 2024, 01:07:06 AM*

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Dune: Part Two premieres in theaters March 15, 2024!
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Star Trek 100 Page Spectacular  (Read 3593 times)
Jeff
Administrator
HR Celestial

« on: April 01, 2012, 12:44:24 PM »

Surprise hit for me on this one.  I picked it up on a whim and found a pretty good comic.  It has 4 different stories in it starting with a Next Gen starring Picard and Q.  The 2nd story involves Captain Pike and shows us how he winds up in the condition he was in on the original series.  The third story follows Commander Checkov and his Captain Terrell in an altercation with the Gorn.  The final tale chronicles the first few months that Khan and his people spend on thier new world after Captain Kirk leaves them there.

I was pleasantly surprised about how much I enjoyed this issue.  I think the Captain Pike story was my favorite.

If you want a nice diversion from the standard spandex, I reccomended picking this up.

“If I could go back in time and like tell 11 year old me that like not only do you get to go to Comic Con but you go every year.  So much so that you get greeted by Stan Lee when you show up.  And 11 year old me would be like - How did we get so fat?”- Kevin Smith
Perry
Just an old man
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #1 on: April 04, 2012, 05:51:37 PM »

Damn you.

$8.00?

DAMN YOUuuuuuuuu

Grin

Avatar mash-up is from Ross Pearsall... and of course those that own the original characters Smiley
Jeff
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #2 on: April 04, 2012, 06:48:39 PM »

Damn you.

$8.00?

DAMN YOUuuuuuuuu

Grin

Grin

“If I could go back in time and like tell 11 year old me that like not only do you get to go to Comic Con but you go every year.  So much so that you get greeted by Stan Lee when you show up.  And 11 year old me would be like - How did we get so fat?”- Kevin Smith
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

B l a c k - R a i n V.2 by C r i p ~ Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines MySQL | PHP | XHTML | CSS