HR Boards
March 28, 2024, 09:11:48 PM*

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Despicable Me 4 premieres in theaters July 4, 2024!
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Battlestar Galactica: Blood & Chrome Won't Fly on Syfy  (Read 2087 times)
Gay Titan
HR Celestial

« on: March 22, 2012, 10:02:53 PM »

Sorry, Battlestar Galactica fans, but you'll have to continue waiting for the next fleet of Cylons to return to TV.
Syfy has decided not to pick up the highly anticipated prequel series Battlestar Galactica: Blood & Chrome, the network confirmed Wednesday.

All is not lost though: the series could air on the Web!

"Though the vision for Battlestar Galactica: Blood & Chrome has evolved over the course of the past year, our enthusiasm for this ambitious project has not waned," Mark Stern, Syfy's president of original programming, said in a statement. "We are actively pursuing it as was originally intended: a groundbreaking digital series that will launch to audiences beyond the scope of a television screen. The 90-minute pilot movie will air on Syfy in its entirety at a future date."

Blood & Chrome, set in the 10th year of the First Cylon War, follows the recent Academy graduate, a young William "Husker" Adama (Luke Pasqualino), when he's assigned to the Galactica, the newest battlestar in the Colonial fleet.

Excitement for the series' possible pickup has led throngs of fans to check out the unauthorized trailer for Blood & Chrome that's hit the Internet.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

B l a c k - R a i n V.2 by C r i p ~ Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines MySQL | PHP | XHTML | CSS