HR Boards
March 28, 2024, 10:23:10 PM*

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Kraven the Hunter premieres in theaters August 30, 2024!
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: AVENGERS !!!!  (Read 32118 times)
Perry
Just an old man
Administrator
HR Celestial

« on: February 29, 2012, 07:18:17 PM »

Trailer #2 is now up. This is a must see ... if you want some spoilers ... kick ass spoilers, to say the least, but spoilers non-the-less.

I am off to watch it again and be spoiled rotten until I can no longer say "Oh hell yeah" or "holy ..."

It looks fantastic HERE

Smiley

Avatar mash-up is from Ross Pearsall... and of course those that own the original characters Smiley
G:The Last Man
HR Celestial

« Reply #1 on: February 29, 2012, 09:58:26 PM »

Trailer #2 is now up. This is a must see ... if you want some spoilers ... kick ass spoilers, to say the least, but spoilers non-the-less.

I am off to watch it again and be spoiled rotten until I can no longer say "Oh hell yeah" or "holy ..."

It looks fantastic HERE

Smiley

Will you brave the movie theaters to watch opening weekend?  I know how you detest the theaters....

Perry
Just an old man
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #2 on: February 29, 2012, 10:09:11 PM »

Grin Too true.

I swore I was still going to wait (Like I have for Cap, IM2) but seeing that last 2 seconds, after the "A" ... I think I am there.

Just not the first week  Cheesy

EDIT - SPOILERS BELOW .............................

Hows about the Hulk grab of Tony? That was AWESOME !!!!!! This ... THIS is what makes me keep coming back to Marvel.

Avatar mash-up is from Ross Pearsall... and of course those that own the original characters Smiley
Jeff
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #3 on: February 29, 2012, 10:38:20 PM »

That looks BAD ASS!

“If I could go back in time and like tell 11 year old me that like not only do you get to go to Comic Con but you go every year.  So much so that you get greeted by Stan Lee when you show up.  And 11 year old me would be like - How did we get so fat?”- Kevin Smith
Light Warrior
HR Hero

« Reply #4 on: March 01, 2012, 02:01:53 AM »

I still wish I had more story details to go on, but for all intents and purposes, it has the tone right.

This will rock.
jedicow
HR Super Hero

« Reply #5 on: March 01, 2012, 03:39:05 AM »

i can't wait for that to hit the theaters.  i NEED to see this movie.

Branden
HR Vigilante

« Reply #6 on: March 03, 2012, 03:12:07 AM »

SPEC-FUCKING-TACULAR!!!!!!

AVENGERS FUCKING ASSEMBLE!!!!!!!!

- Hitgirl
Wringer
HR Super Hero

« Reply #7 on: March 03, 2012, 03:22:30 PM »

The trailers so far have been great...I'm really looking forward to this and hope it lives up to expectations.  of course i am alway causious about Comic movies as we have all been burned in the past (schumakers Batman, catwoman, electra, Johny Hex) but marvel has been pretty consistant since they started making them on thier own, even thier worst have been better than most. 

Should be a good summer.
HR Celestial

« Reply #8 on: March 03, 2012, 11:48:59 PM »

SPEC-FUCKING-TACULAR!!!!!!

I echo these sentiments.

Perry
Just an old man
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #9 on: March 05, 2012, 01:18:42 PM »

The current, movie Avengers trailer but by the 1960's Avengers cartoon (except for Nick Fury being more recent) Thanks to Bleeding Cool for the original link.

HERE

Hows about side by side, so you can see how good this guy did with it ...

Linky here here

Cool

Wg2100s
HR Sidekick

« Reply #10 on: March 13, 2012, 10:40:57 PM »

Watching Buffy the vampire slayer for the first time thru Netflix,i am not worried.The Avengers should er  will do very well under Joss Whedon.
jedicow
HR Super Hero

« Reply #11 on: April 14, 2012, 03:31:02 AM »

Newsarama has a story stating that after the red carpet premiere, the stars of the movie are going back and filming one last scene to include in the wide release version.  marvel didn't want this scene to be leaked out before opening weekend apparently. i am currently salivating.

HR Celestial

« Reply #12 on: April 14, 2012, 10:32:36 AM »

I'm bummed. Got passes to see a free screening of Avengers today, but the showtime is so damn early, and I can't get a babysitter.

Jedicow's news though makes it easier to swallow....I'll pay to see the wide release version.

jedicow
HR Super Hero

« Reply #13 on: April 14, 2012, 11:51:39 AM »

http://www.newsarama.com/film/one-more-avengers-scene-filmed.html

linky link

krono0666
HR Vigilante

« Reply #14 on: April 28, 2012, 03:54:01 AM »

I saw a sneak peek showing of the movie on Wednesday.  I plan on writing a review in a couple of days.  But really quick...

OH

MY

GAWD!

Best true comic book movie I've seen in awhile.

Everything felt right. 

May 4th can't come soon enough.  I need to watch it again.

"Just because no one understands you doesn't mean you're an artist."
Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

B l a c k - R a i n V.2 by C r i p ~ Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines MySQL | PHP | XHTML | CSS