HR Boards
March 29, 2024, 03:14:33 PM*

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Spiderverse 3 premieres in theaters March 29, 2024!
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: DARK MATTER  (Read 3680 times)
Perry
Just an old man
Administrator
HR Celestial

« on: January 21, 2012, 05:04:54 PM »

Did anyone pick this up?

It was in a stack that my boy brings over to me once in a while, so I flipped through it. I am a sucker for isolated space stories so I dove right in on this one (dove ... I keeping reading that as dove, like the bird, really screwing me up  Grin).

Pretty decent, though of course it had a few little quirks I didn't like. A couple of panels were the artist should have drawn the two people with their arms "up" (when the someone they 'didn't' knew came in the room) for one. Not sky high up in the air, but bent at the elbows in a more defensive position. Yeah, I know, but it's the little things that bother me.

Still, over all, not a bad story, though a little too much like Alien ... but that's okay with me. If you get a chance, flip through a few pages next time you are at your LCS. Maybe you will pick it up.

Avatar mash-up is from Ross Pearsall... and of course those that own the original characters Smiley
Jeff
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2012, 08:30:56 PM »

I don't know anything about it.  What's the skinny?

“If I could go back in time and like tell 11 year old me that like not only do you get to go to Comic Con but you go every year.  So much so that you get greeted by Stan Lee when you show up.  And 11 year old me would be like - How did we get so fat?”- Kevin Smith
Perry
Just an old man
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2012, 10:33:30 PM »

I don't know anything about it.  What's the skinny?

Can't really tell ya much more than it is a 4 issue limited series from Dark Horse.

So far, SPOILERS AHEAD ... we have 6 people on a space ship who wake up from stasis and they don't know who they are or who each other is. They run into an android ... type and then get fired upon by another ship.

Obviously more to it than that, but that is the jist.  Cheesy

Avatar mash-up is from Ross Pearsall... and of course those that own the original characters Smiley
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

B l a c k - R a i n V.2 by C r i p ~ Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines MySQL | PHP | XHTML | CSS