HR Boards
March 28, 2024, 10:56:06 PM*

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Blade premieres in theaters November 7, 2025.
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Bendis after the AVENGERS  (Read 4528 times)
Perry
Just an old man
Administrator
HR Celestial

« on: January 04, 2012, 02:46:30 AM »

We all know Bendis is leaving the Avengers and I just thought about what his next Marvel project could be ... could be.

MARVELMAN

They obtain him so long ago and yet nothing has been done with him yet. Could be.

Avatar mash-up is from Ross Pearsall... and of course those that own the original characters Smiley
G:The Last Man
HR Celestial

« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2012, 06:22:21 AM »

Geez I'm out of the loop....I DIDN'T know he was leaving...

Guess that's a few bucks a month I can sock away in the ol mattress....

Perry
Just an old man
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #2 on: January 04, 2012, 01:28:03 PM »

Geez I'm out of the loop...

No, Glenn, Noooo. Say it aint so. Come back to us Glenn, Coooommmmeeee Baaaack. Get those pulls back up there.  Grin

« Last Edit: January 04, 2012, 04:06:47 PM by Perry » Logged

Avatar mash-up is from Ross Pearsall... and of course those that own the original characters Smiley
G:The Last Man
HR Celestial

« Reply #3 on: January 05, 2012, 07:02:00 PM »

No, Glenn, Noooo. Say it aint so. Come back to us Glenn, Coooommmmeeee Baaaack. Get those pulls back up there.  Grin

Tryin' man!  Making progress....I just got too many comics that I have to read through!

I've really neglected to check the normal comic book newssites too, so that Bendis info has escaped me.  I'm always checking HeroRealm though, maybe the big stuff you can post it here, so we generate some discussion?

Last night I finally caught up to date on Fables haha...

Between Fables and Walking Dead, those are the only things I'm current on.

Avengers is up there on my reading stack, but I'm gonna try and tackle Invincible first, a couple months worth of Amazing Spidey, and the new DC stuff that I've been buying. 

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

B l a c k - R a i n V.2 by C r i p ~ Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines MySQL | PHP | XHTML | CSS