HR Boards
March 28, 2024, 05:33:44 PM*

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Kraven the Hunter premieres in theaters August 30, 2024!
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Winter Soldier  (Read 11684 times)
Perry
Just an old man
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #15 on: September 22, 2012, 01:23:14 PM »

WINTER SOLDIER #9

I know I am behind on this book, but just read this issue and found the last panel intriguing. Perhaps Jeff can help me with this as he is an issue ahead ...
Is this title going to be where Fury dies? I mean with the new 'movie' Fury coming in, they are going to dispose of the old one somehow. Just wondering if that last panel was it (where we see Fury has been shot). Doesn't seem likely to kill off such an iconic character off panel like that, so I doubt it that will be the end of him, but still curious

Avatar mash-up is from Ross Pearsall... and of course those that own the original characters Smiley
Jeff
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #16 on: September 22, 2012, 01:25:57 PM »

I don't want to spoil the next issue for you but your question is answered there.

“If I could go back in time and like tell 11 year old me that like not only do you get to go to Comic Con but you go every year.  So much so that you get greeted by Stan Lee when you show up.  And 11 year old me would be like - How did we get so fat?”- Kevin Smith
Perry
Just an old man
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #17 on: September 22, 2012, 06:00:06 PM »

I don't want to spoil the next issue for you but your question is answered there.

Thank you  Cool

Avatar mash-up is from Ross Pearsall... and of course those that own the original characters Smiley
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

B l a c k - R a i n V.2 by C r i p ~ Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines MySQL | PHP | XHTML | CSS