HR Boards
March 28, 2024, 12:28:31 PM*

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Joker 2 premieres in theaters October 4, 2024!
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Winter Soldier  (Read 11683 times)
Jeff
Administrator
HR Celestial

« on: November 28, 2011, 10:18:07 PM »

Anyone know about this series coming out in February?  Is Bucky back from the dead already or is this a flashback story?

WINTER SOLDIER 1 (02/01)
Winter Soldier and Black Widow are the super-spies of the Marvel U! • Ex-Russian Sleeper Agents awaken, but under who's control? • Is that Dr. Doom? Uh oh.

WINTER SOLDIER 2 (02/15)
•Bucky and Black Widow on the hunt for men trained by the Winter Soldier himself! • Who is trying to kill Dr. Doom? • Also featuring - talking gorillas! Yeah, you heard me.

“If I could go back in time and like tell 11 year old me that like not only do you get to go to Comic Con but you go every year.  So much so that you get greeted by Stan Lee when you show up.  And 11 year old me would be like - How did we get so fat?”- Kevin Smith
Perry
Just an old man
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #1 on: November 29, 2011, 12:35:02 AM »

Yes, he is back. Came back in FEAR ITSELF 7.2 I think. One of those point crap books I refused to get. So I have no idea how he is back, but it is him and Natasha going forth to search for more Winter Soldiers

Avatar mash-up is from Ross Pearsall... and of course those that own the original characters Smiley
Wringer
HR Super Hero

« Reply #2 on: November 29, 2011, 05:54:43 AM »

yup...he's back thanks to Natasha and Nick and the final vial of Infinty Formula.

Glad he's back as i find him more interesting than Steve.  just wish they had not "killed" in a big event as it would have worked better at the end of gulag like originally planned.
Jeff
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #3 on: November 29, 2011, 12:47:15 PM »

I agree Wringer, I find him much more interesting than Steve also.  I thought it was dumb to kill him in Fear Itself.

“If I could go back in time and like tell 11 year old me that like not only do you get to go to Comic Con but you go every year.  So much so that you get greeted by Stan Lee when you show up.  And 11 year old me would be like - How did we get so fat?”- Kevin Smith
Perry
Just an old man
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #4 on: December 08, 2011, 10:28:31 PM »

More interesting than Steve? WHAT BLASPHEMY IS THIS?
 Grin

Only because he has a metal arm? Or because he has Natasha wrapped around the other one?  Tongue

Cheesy

Avatar mash-up is from Ross Pearsall... and of course those that own the original characters Smiley
Jeff
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #5 on: December 08, 2011, 11:03:46 PM »

Only because he has a metal arm? Or because he has Natasha wrapped around the other one?  Tongue

Cheesy

Yes!

Perry
Just an old man
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #6 on: December 14, 2011, 10:03:53 PM »

Have to whisper a small thank you to Marvel, for keeping the price of issue #3 of this at $2.99. Want to whisper it in case they hear and want to raise it.
 Smiley

Jeff
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #7 on: January 07, 2012, 11:18:29 PM »

Somehow this didn't get on my preorders for issue 1 & 2.  Could have sworn I had added it.

Sent DCBS an email hoping they can add it for me.  Probably too late for issue 1 but maybe 2. 

Don't let me forget to pick it up at the LCS!

Perry
Just an old man
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #8 on: January 08, 2012, 12:20:31 AM »

Did you check your order for last month? That sucks. Never had any issues like that before. They still may be able to add it.

EDIT - By check your order I meant your Email confirmation to see if it is on there.
« Last Edit: January 08, 2012, 12:28:28 AM by Perry » Logged

Perry
Just an old man
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #9 on: January 10, 2012, 07:04:13 PM »

Jeff, were they able to add them?

Jeff
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #10 on: January 10, 2012, 08:14:46 PM »

WOW.

It's scary how in tune we are telepathicly.

I logged in to HR just to post that DCBS had indeed added them for me and here you are asking about it at the exact same time.  I just got the email about 20 minutes ago and verified online.

They even gave me the special discounts so I got issue one for 74 cents and issue two for $1.49!

Perry
Just an old man
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #11 on: January 10, 2012, 08:15:26 PM »

Cool
They good. Congrats

Perry
Just an old man
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #12 on: August 24, 2012, 06:20:46 PM »

Well, looks like I have a little more room on my pull now. Bru just announced that WS #14 will be his last work for Marvel, for now, so that is one title I can (and probably will) drop

Jeff
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #13 on: August 24, 2012, 09:09:16 PM »

Bummer.  But I'll probably do the same without Bru on the title.

Jeff
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #14 on: September 15, 2012, 10:32:50 PM »

Winter Soldier #10

Three of my four favorite Marvel heroes in the same book?  Wolverine - Hawkeye - Winter Soldier.  Written by Brubaker?

Oh yeah!  I loved this issue!  Looks like Bru's last arc is a good one!

Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

B l a c k - R a i n V.2 by C r i p ~ Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines MySQL | PHP | XHTML | CSS