HR Boards
March 28, 2024, 03:03:09 PM*

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Madame Web premieres in theaters February 16, 2024!
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: The Ray #1  (Read 3293 times)
Gay Titan
HR Celestial

« on: September 19, 2011, 11:08:30 PM »

Issue #1 (of 4)

The New 52 gets another new addition in December, with co-writers Jimmy Palmiotti and Justin Gray (All-Star Western) teaming up with former Supergirl and Zatanna artist Jamal Igle to launch a new four-issue miniseries starring The Ray.

The original incarnation of The Ray debuted in 1940's Smash Comics #14, published by Quality Comics. In the '90s, the Ray Terrill version of the character starred in an ongoing series that lasted for 29 issues, following a six-issue 1992 miniseries illustrated by current Marvel chief creative officer Joe Quesada.

Igle wasn't mentioned in the blog post, but confirmed himself as series artist on Twitter.

No further ongoing series beyond the initial 52 have been announced by DC yet, but The Ray joins previously announced miniseries The Huntress, The Shade and Penguin: Pain and Prejudice. DC announced a Justice Society series set in Earth-2 last month at Fan Expo in Toronto, though a time frame has yet to be made public.
G:The Last Man
HR Celestial

« Reply #1 on: September 19, 2011, 11:13:55 PM »

Wow.....DC is putting out a whole lot of uninteresting stuff....to me anyways....

I'm beginning to miss the old DCU. Cheesy

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

B l a c k - R a i n V.2 by C r i p ~ Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines MySQL | PHP | XHTML | CSS