HR Boards
March 28, 2024, 05:35:38 PM*

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Planet of the Apes 4 premieres in theaters May 24, 2024!
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: NFL 2011  (Read 16071 times)
Jeff
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #15 on: January 03, 2012, 06:29:06 PM »

Yes, was expecting more. You guys just got outplayed.

You have nothing special on Defense and instead of simplifying the playbook, you have a D coordinator that throws all kinds of special calls in on them. Bad coaching.

I so agree with that.  Our defense killed us all year and there's only one place to point.  Ryan.

“If I could go back in time and like tell 11 year old me that like not only do you get to go to Comic Con but you go every year.  So much so that you get greeted by Stan Lee when you show up.  And 11 year old me would be like - How did we get so fat?”- Kevin Smith
Perry
Just an old man
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #16 on: January 09, 2012, 01:15:36 AM »

Not to him, man ... anyone but him.
 Embarrassed

Avatar mash-up is from Ross Pearsall... and of course those that own the original characters Smiley
Ed209
HR Super Hero

« Reply #17 on: January 09, 2012, 01:37:55 AM »

Not to him, man ... anyone but him.
 Embarrassed

All I can say is.......

Hell, I'm at a loss for words. 

I'm reminded of Tommy Lee Jones in MIB:  "Searching for a handle on the moment?  I can't help you."

I'll bet you wish you had a neuralizer about now.  I know the feeling well.
Jeff
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #18 on: January 09, 2012, 03:58:54 AM »

I know how you feel.  That had to hurt.

“If I could go back in time and like tell 11 year old me that like not only do you get to go to Comic Con but you go every year.  So much so that you get greeted by Stan Lee when you show up.  And 11 year old me would be like - How did we get so fat?”- Kevin Smith
Wringer
HR Super Hero

« Reply #19 on: January 23, 2012, 01:22:56 PM »

Pat Vs Giants for the big game.  Both games were real squeakers, down to the wire.  Just good football.

2 weeks is too long to wait for the rematch of the 07 Superbowl. 
Perry
Just an old man
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #20 on: January 23, 2012, 01:31:18 PM »

What I hated, and as one writer also described, it was sad that both games were decided on flubs rather than great plays.
 Undecided

Still a lot easier to watch when your team is not involved, however.  Grin

Avatar mash-up is from Ross Pearsall... and of course those that own the original characters Smiley
Jeff
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #21 on: January 23, 2012, 07:32:07 PM »

Both of the teams I was rooting for went down.  Hated seeing it happen b/c of mistakes instead of the other teams out playing them.

The three teams I "hate" the most:

1. Eagles
2. Patriots
3. Giants

Looks like I'll be pulling for the Giants.   Angry

Perry
Just an old man
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #22 on: February 05, 2012, 06:10:58 PM »

COME ON GIANTS !!!!!!!

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

B l a c k - R a i n V.2 by C r i p ~ Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines MySQL | PHP | XHTML | CSS