HR Boards
March 28, 2024, 02:26:42 PM*

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Madame Web premieres in theaters February 16, 2024!
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Cable's Back On: Loeb and McGuinness Reunite in December  (Read 4106 times)
Gay Titan
HR Celestial

« on: July 28, 2011, 11:48:38 AM »

Jeph Loeb's job as the head of Marvel's television division has been keeping him very busy, but word came during Marvel Cup O' Joe panel that this December he'll be returning both to comics and the character he broke in at Marvel writing: Cable.

The project is Cable Reborn, which reunited Loeb with Hulk artist Ed McGuinness. Cable died last year during the climax of X-Men crossover "Second Coming," but a comic book superhero's death should never be considered absolutely permanent, especially when that character happens to be a time traveler. Loeb described Cable as "the Captain America of the X-Men."
Jeff
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #1 on: July 28, 2011, 05:19:34 PM »

Nooooooooooooooo!  Anyone but Jeph Loeb!

I've been anxiously awaiting his return as I loved what Sweizy did with him and Hope.

Now I'm depressed.

“If I could go back in time and like tell 11 year old me that like not only do you get to go to Comic Con but you go every year.  So much so that you get greeted by Stan Lee when you show up.  And 11 year old me would be like - How did we get so fat?”- Kevin Smith
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

B l a c k - R a i n V.2 by C r i p ~ Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines MySQL | PHP | XHTML | CSS