HR Boards
April 16, 2024, 11:43:20 PM*

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Ghostbusters: Afterlife 2 premieres in theaters March 29, 2024!
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Comic Book Day - July 6 - Happy Independence Day!  (Read 2668 times)
Jeff
Administrator
HR Celestial

« on: July 06, 2011, 03:46:17 PM »

Shipping this week for me!  Three weeks is a looooong dry spell!

X-Men Legacy 251 - I like the Rogue/Magneto/Gambit/Legion/Frenzy/Xavier team.  Actual character development - what a concept!
Artifacts 8 - really just buying to complete the mini.  Started out interesting and then died.
AVENGERS CHILDRENS CRUSADE 6 - This mini is taking too long.  Scarlet Witch's return is longer than her actual absence.
CAPTAIN AMERICA 619 - Looks like Rogers will soon be back as Cap.  No more Bucky Cap - No more me.
FEAR ITSELF 4 - Not enjoying this really.  Probably could have skipped it and not missed anything.
FEAR ITSELF UNCANNY X-FORCE 1 - Love the new X-Force - gotta get this.
FF 5 - One of the most interesting comics out right now.  Hickman is a master story teller.
FLASHPOINT 3 - I like the alternate world.  And they sold me with this Batman's true identity.
MOON KNIGHT 3 - I like Bendis & Maleev.  It's too early for a definite opinion but I'm not wowed on this title yet.
NEXT MEN 7 - Love Byrne's Next Men.  Can't wait to read the next chapter.
SCALPED 50 - Another favorite and its the Big 5-0!  It all comes to a head this issue?
SECRET AVENGERS 14 - Loved Brubakers crew.  Not a fan of what Spenser does here.  Hanginig on though to see what Ellis does.
UNCANNY X-MEN 539 - Still mad they are cancelling this just to reboot it as a number 1.
UNCANNY X-MEN 540 - Might as well finish out my 20+ year collection and then dump Uncanny.  I won't buy the new #1.
WALKING DEAD 86 - One of my top 5 every month.  Can't wait to read.
WOLVERINE 11 - The whole "Hell" thing burned me out.  Love Wolverine.  Love Jason Aaron.  Not feeling it with this arc.
WOLVERINE BEST THERE IS 7 - Finishing out Huston's first arc then moving on.  A little too bloody for me.
ZOMBIES VS ROBOTS UNDERCITY 3 - I've got the first and second TPB so I'm picking this up.  Maybe someday I'll get a chance to read them all!
Girls TPB Vol  3 - Fascinating series.  Vol 1 & 2 blew me away.
Sixth Gun TPB Vol 2 - Loved the first volume.  Looking forward to reading this one too.

“If I could go back in time and like tell 11 year old me that like not only do you get to go to Comic Con but you go every year.  So much so that you get greeted by Stan Lee when you show up.  And 11 year old me would be like - How did we get so fat?”- Kevin Smith
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

B l a c k - R a i n V.2 by C r i p ~ Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines MySQL | PHP | XHTML | CSS