HR Boards
March 28, 2024, 10:03:58 AM*

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Gladiator 2 premieres in theaters November 22, 2024!
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: MIGHTY THOR #3  (Read 3640 times)
JON SNOW
« on: July 03, 2011, 03:06:57 AM »

Is it just me or was the fight between Thor and S.S. anticlimactic or what? I was expecting something a little...more. I know Odin got in the middle before it got a chance to get good, but I honestly expected the Surfer to hand Thor his ass. Odin vs. Galactus, I'm looking forward to it, but if we're being real, Galactus took on the Dreaming Celestial one on one and it was a stalemate, but it took all of Asgard and members of the Avengers and the Fantastic Four to handle the same Celestial. All I'm saying is that the All-Father shouldn't stand much of a chance.
Kamden
« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2011, 07:44:10 AM »

Think it is possibly not quite so simple..
It depends on where the media apps come from & how.

Std ubuntu packaged applications are built using the shared libraries. Run-time shared libs.

Media apps from external PPA are very likely using self-contained lib packages i.e. compile time linked libraries.

If you build your media app from source then almost 100% likely to be built from private patched library source. When you build the app you do not install the component libraries.

I.e. MythTV in std ubuntu has a dependency on libdvdnav
MythTV from 3rd party ppa does not.
MythTV source code contains a private source copy of libdvdnav/read.

You can get libdvdnav code from mplayer.hu via svn.
Need to configure as shared library before make. But this not very helpful.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

B l a c k - R a i n V.2 by C r i p ~ Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines MySQL | PHP | XHTML | CSS