HR Boards
March 28, 2024, 08:51:35 AM*

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Despicable Me 4 premieres in theaters July 4, 2024!
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: War of the Green Lanterns  (Read 5499 times)
Jeff
Administrator
HR Celestial

« on: April 06, 2011, 05:30:00 PM »

Anyone following this?

Green Lantern 63

Cover by GARY FRANK. Brightest Day Tie-In - War of the Green Lanterns Prologue - Written by GEOFF JOHNS. Art by ED BENES, ARDIAN SYAF, ROB HUNTER & VICENTE CIFUENTES. In this stunning prologue to the 'War of the Green Lanterns,' an unearthly alliance is made, Hal Jordan and Sinestro make a difficult sacrifice, and the power of Parallax grows! 32 pg, FC Cover price $2.99.

Green Lantern 64

Cover by IVAN REIS & OCLAIR ALBERT War of the Green Lanterns: Part 1 - Written by GEOFF JOHNS Art by DOUG MAHNKE & CHRISTIAN ALAMY 'War of the Green Lanterns' ignites with part 1 of the blockbuster event that'll burn into the summer! A malevolent force has usurped control over all the power batteries, leaving the Corps powerless except for a select few members. Now it's up to Hal Jordan, Guy Gardner, Kyle Rayner, John Stewart and Sinestro to regain control - but can these warriors overcome their differences in time to save the universe? 32 pg, FC Cover price $2.99.

Green Lantern Corps 58

Cover by TYLER KIRKHAM & BATT War of the Green Lanterns: Part 2 - Written by TONY BEDARD Art by TYLER KIRKHAM & BATT 'War of the Green Lanterns' part 2! Kyle Rayner vs. John Stewart! 32 pg, FC Cover price $2.99.

Green Lantern Emerald Warriors 8

Cover by FELIPE MASSAFERA War of the Green Lanterns: Part 3 - Written by PETER J. TOMASI Art by FERNANDO PASARIN & CAM SMITH In 'War of the Green Lanterns' part 3, it's the main event! Guy Gardner vs. Hal Jordan - winner take all! 32 pg, FC Cover price $2.99.

“If I could go back in time and like tell 11 year old me that like not only do you get to go to Comic Con but you go every year.  So much so that you get greeted by Stan Lee when you show up.  And 11 year old me would be like - How did we get so fat?”- Kevin Smith
Gay Titan
HR Celestial

« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2011, 08:05:36 PM »

I dropped GL but still read GL Corps. I think this internal war is too soon after the rainbow corps and Blackest Night.
Gay Titan
HR Celestial

« Reply #2 on: April 08, 2011, 10:38:44 AM »

from DC's blog (the Source)...

The War of the Green Lanterns will forever change the lives of Hal Jordan, Guy Gardner, John Stewart and Kyle Rayner in ways that nobody could predict. In the first chapter of WAR OF THE GREEN LANTERNS: AFTERMATH, a two-part event, GREEN LANTERN CORPS writer Tony Bedard explores the shocking consequences the war had on the Corps and its central members. With art and a variant cover by Miguel Sepulveda, a cover by Dave Johnson, WAR OF THE GREEN LANTERNS: AFTERMATH #1 hits stores this July.

Gay Titan
HR Celestial

« Reply #3 on: July 23, 2011, 01:11:38 PM »

The war is over. Who would like to give a condensed version of its tale?
Other than Sinestro as a GREEN Lanterrn, anything note worthy happen?
Jeff
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #4 on: July 23, 2011, 01:25:29 PM »

SPOILERS below......

Mogo dieing was a pretty big deal.  Other than that I could have skipped it and not missed it.

“If I could go back in time and like tell 11 year old me that like not only do you get to go to Comic Con but you go every year.  So much so that you get greeted by Stan Lee when you show up.  And 11 year old me would be like - How did we get so fat?”- Kevin Smith
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

B l a c k - R a i n V.2 by C r i p ~ Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines MySQL | PHP | XHTML | CSS