HR Boards
March 28, 2024, 10:03:36 PM*

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Aquaman and the Lost Kingdom  premieres in theaters now!
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Comic Book Day March 23 - FF #1! Daredevil Reborn!! Green Lantern War! X-Men!  (Read 4232 times)
Jeff
Administrator
HR Celestial

« on: March 24, 2011, 12:20:20 AM »

Coming my way this weekend!

BATMAN INCORPORATED 4 - I think this is my last one...
CAPTAIN AMERICA 615.1
DAREDEVIL REBORN 3
FF 1 - Woo Hoo!  Looking forward to this!
GHOSTBUSTERS INFESTATION 2
GREEN LANTERN 64 - The Green Lantern War starts here!
GREEN LANTERN CORPS 58 - The Green Lantern War continues here!
LEGION OF SUPER HEROES 11
NEW MUTANTS 23 - Age of X continues!
UNCANNY X-FORCE 6 - Deathlock and Fantomex!  Oh Yeah!
UNCANNY X-MEN 534

“If I could go back in time and like tell 11 year old me that like not only do you get to go to Comic Con but you go every year.  So much so that you get greeted by Stan Lee when you show up.  And 11 year old me would be like - How did we get so fat?”- Kevin Smith
Perry
Just an old man
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2011, 12:24:57 AM »

This is one of the odd 5 Wednesday months, so my comics will not be in until NEXT week. I will have three weeks worth, but daaamn.

(Of course, I am getting ready to go monthly on shipping, so it is s a good test)

Avatar mash-up is from Ross Pearsall... and of course those that own the original characters Smiley
Jeff
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #2 on: March 24, 2011, 12:55:48 PM »

This is one of the odd 5 Wednesday months, so my comics will not be in until NEXT week. I will have three weeks worth, but daaamn.

(Of course, I am getting ready to go monthly on shipping, so it is s a good test)

I tried monthly but I didn't enjoy it. By the time I got to read them everyone here had moved on to other conversations.  Finally went back to weekly and never looked back.

“If I could go back in time and like tell 11 year old me that like not only do you get to go to Comic Con but you go every year.  So much so that you get greeted by Stan Lee when you show up.  And 11 year old me would be like - How did we get so fat?”- Kevin Smith
Perry
Just an old man
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #3 on: March 24, 2011, 05:55:19 PM »

To be honest, I am, once again, thinking of cutting most of my titles and I am using this is a test run to see which ones I "can't live without"
 Cheesy

I have been having them shipped every two weeks for about 8 months now, after always having them shipped weekly, and after I first made the switch I was dying  Grin, but after awhile it showcased which titles I really didn't miss (on the ones I had to wait an additional week to read anyway) and it allowed me to cut from 43 titles down to 23'ish.

Hoping it works again as I have been in a "Screw super-hero comics" mood again. I mean do I really need three Avengers titles to read?
 Cheesy

Avatar mash-up is from Ross Pearsall... and of course those that own the original characters Smiley
Gay Titan
HR Celestial

« Reply #4 on: March 26, 2011, 06:42:02 PM »

Brightest Day #22
Green Lantern Corps #57
JL Generation Lost #21
Superboy #1
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

B l a c k - R a i n V.2 by C r i p ~ Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines MySQL | PHP | XHTML | CSS