HR Boards
March 28, 2024, 02:31:58 PM*

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Deadpool 3 premieres in theaters May 3, 2024!
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Comic Book Day - March 10 - Walking Dead Baby!  (Read 4043 times)
Jeff
Administrator
HR Celestial

« on: March 10, 2011, 08:54:22 PM »

Can't wait for these to show up this weekend!

BATMAN INCORPORATED 3 - Probably my last - just not doing anything for me

GHOSTBUSTERS INFESTATION 1 - This crossover is ok.  I think I'll get more enjoyment out of finding the back issues for Zombies vs Robots

LEGION OF SUPER VILLAINS 1 - YES!  They are back!  Can't wait to see how this goes!

TITANS 33 - Isis is back!

UNCANNY X-FORCE APOCALYPSE SOLUTION 1 - I'm liking the new X-Force more than I thought I would.  Fantomex is pretty good in this book.

WALKING DEAD 82 - ALWAYS A GOOD WEEK WHEN THE DEAD ARE RELEASED

X-Men Legacy 245 - Age of X Part 1

New Mutants 22 - Age of X Part 2

X-MEN LEGACY 246 - Age of X Part 3
« Last Edit: March 11, 2011, 08:36:09 PM by Jeff » Logged

“If I could go back in time and like tell 11 year old me that like not only do you get to go to Comic Con but you go every year.  So much so that you get greeted by Stan Lee when you show up.  And 11 year old me would be like - How did we get so fat?”- Kevin Smith
Perry
Just an old man
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2011, 12:06:30 PM »

My two-weeks worth -

BOYS #52 (Last issue for me)

GREEN LANTERN #63
BRIGHTEST DAY #21

HEROES FOR HIRE #4 (next to last issue me)
NEW AVENGERS #10

SIGIL #1 (Wish it was the last issue  Angry)
POWERS #7 

Avatar mash-up is from Ross Pearsall... and of course those that own the original characters Smiley
Ed209
HR Super Hero

« Reply #2 on: March 15, 2011, 02:14:23 AM »

How is Titans these days, Jeff?
Jeff
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #3 on: March 15, 2011, 09:14:58 AM »

How is Titans these days, Jeff?

Very different.  It's Titans in name only since it's a team of bad guys.  It started out good but I've gotten a little bored with it.  The stuff with Isis and Osirus is intriguing and the main reason I'm still onboard.  This issue started a new arc and has me more interested since Deathstroke is starting to get his just desserts.  I can't say it's a must have but if you like any of the characters it's worth a read.

“If I could go back in time and like tell 11 year old me that like not only do you get to go to Comic Con but you go every year.  So much so that you get greeted by Stan Lee when you show up.  And 11 year old me would be like - How did we get so fat?”- Kevin Smith
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

B l a c k - R a i n V.2 by C r i p ~ Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines MySQL | PHP | XHTML | CSS