HR Boards
March 28, 2024, 09:03:59 AM*

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Kung Fu Panda 4 premieres in theaters March 8, 2024!
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Main stream media spoils Fantastic Four death - No Spoilers here!  (Read 5211 times)
Jeff
Administrator
HR Celestial

« on: January 25, 2011, 01:55:48 PM »

Warning! I saw a headline that the main stream media has released the name of the FF member that's supposed to die in this months Fantastic Four.

Just wanted to give everyone a heads up to avoid the news if you don't want to be spoiled.

No spoilers in this thread please.

“If I could go back in time and like tell 11 year old me that like not only do you get to go to Comic Con but you go every year.  So much so that you get greeted by Stan Lee when you show up.  And 11 year old me would be like - How did we get so fat?”- Kevin Smith
Perry
Just an old man
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2011, 09:27:38 PM »

Sucks they would do that. Why the bastards do it is beyond me. Whats next, they start telling movie secrets?
"pssst, in The Sixth Sense ... Bruce Willis is dead"
 Angry

I couldn't wait, though. I had to find out.

Avatar mash-up is from Ross Pearsall... and of course those that own the original characters Smiley
Jeff
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #2 on: January 25, 2011, 10:17:00 PM »

I'm trying really hard not find out until I get my issue in the mail this weekend.  I'm not sure if I'll make it but I'll give it my best shot.

Definately will have to be the first thing I read though.

“If I could go back in time and like tell 11 year old me that like not only do you get to go to Comic Con but you go every year.  So much so that you get greeted by Stan Lee when you show up.  And 11 year old me would be like - How did we get so fat?”- Kevin Smith
Light Warrior
HR Hero

« Reply #3 on: January 26, 2011, 03:08:59 AM »

Not a surprise really.  I found about about the "death" of captian america off MSN.  Funny the mainstream media gives this more credance than us fans do.
Wringer
HR Super Hero

« Reply #4 on: January 26, 2011, 04:02:07 AM »

what I dont get is that Marvel put so much effort in keeping this quite trying not to spoil it for the readers by wrapping it in black plastic and making sure everyone knew they were keeping it under "wraps".  Then before stores even open they reveal the info to the news media.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

B l a c k - R a i n V.2 by C r i p ~ Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines MySQL | PHP | XHTML | CSS