HR Boards
March 28, 2024, 08:41:03 PM*

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Thunderbolts premieres in theaters July 25, 2025!
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: my want list  (Read 9306 times)
CAPTAIN UNIVERSE
HR Sidekick

« on: April 10, 2010, 10:13:42 AM »

hello

here's some comics im looking for. i hope someone can help me out.

1. looking for she-hulks i'd like new comics not the old yellowed paper kind. complete run would  be cool.

2. the first six issues of batman and robin 2010 run, with grant morrison.

3. any special grimm fairy tales from (zenescope)

4. and number 1 #2 and #6 of gotham city sirens

5. and green lantern 1 to 53 if possible

6. witchblade current run

7. wonder woman current run complete series 1 to 43.

8. the web #1 to current

9.ami-con batgirl figure. version 1
thanks everyone. just leave me a price of what u got any willing to sell. Smiley
« Last Edit: April 11, 2010, 02:57:22 AM by CAPTAIN UNIVERSE » Logged
G:The Last Man
HR Celestial

« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2010, 02:25:23 PM »

where were you when I was sellin these on ebay a few years ago?!? Wink

i sold my runs of Wonder Woman, Witchblade, Green Lantern, and She-Hulk on ebay....

right now, I'm running a little lukewarm on Batman and Robin.  I have all the issues from #1-current.  Let me give it some thought and if I decide to sell, you'll be the first to know!

CAPTAIN UNIVERSE
HR Sidekick

« Reply #2 on: April 10, 2010, 04:15:37 PM »

where were you when I was sellin these on ebay a few years ago?!? Wink

i sold my runs of Wonder Woman, Witchblade, Green Lantern, and She-Hulk on ebay....

right now, I'm running a little lukewarm on Batman and Robin.  I have all the issues from #1-current.  Let me give it some thought and if I decide to sell, you'll be the first to know!

that would be asome last man. i know i wish i was hour man ill go back to that time. i hate starting a series on like # 600 or 40. so if i see a complete run i go for it. and be up to date.
DKnobius
HR Super Hero

« Reply #3 on: April 15, 2010, 06:45:01 PM »

I'll have to check but I might have the first few issues of that Wonder Woman run.  Not the whole thing, but it's a start.

CAPTAIN UNIVERSE
HR Sidekick

« Reply #4 on: April 15, 2010, 09:21:49 PM »

I'll have to check but I might have the first few issues of that Wonder Woman run.  Not the whole thing, but it's a start.
that would be so sweet. i have issue's 1,2, and 3 thats it. i subscribed to it, so ill be getting issue 43 next month. so im trying to find as many as possible.
DKnobius
HR Super Hero

« Reply #5 on: April 15, 2010, 11:51:41 PM »

I'll try to go through the longboxes this weekend and see how many I have.  I can't remember when I stopped buying, but I'll let you know.

G:The Last Man
HR Celestial

« Reply #6 on: April 19, 2010, 07:19:54 AM »

Browsing through eBay just the other day, and thought you might like to know that you can come up on a set of Batman & Robin 1-11 for pretty cheap.  Average price was about $9.99 plus shipping!  Thought that was a pretty good deal that you may want to check out.

CAPTAIN UNIVERSE
HR Sidekick

« Reply #7 on: April 24, 2010, 10:05:33 PM »

Browsing through eBay just the other day, and thought you might like to know that you can come up on a set of Batman & Robin 1-11 for pretty cheap.  Average price was about $9.99 plus shipping!  Thought that was a pretty good deal that you may want to check out.

yea i managed to get most of them on an online site. for like 2 bucks each. in trying to see if i can get some wonder woman
Gay Titan
HR Celestial

« Reply #8 on: December 09, 2010, 08:01:46 PM »

Do you have an updated list?
Gay Titan
HR Celestial

« Reply #9 on: February 18, 2011, 09:57:34 PM »

Do you have an updated list?
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

B l a c k - R a i n V.2 by C r i p ~ Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines MySQL | PHP | XHTML | CSS