HR Boards
March 28, 2024, 10:36:07 AM*

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Deadpool 3 premieres in theaters May 3, 2024!
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Byrne's TWEETs  (Read 4798 times)
Perry
Just an old man
Administrator
HR Celestial

« on: December 31, 2010, 12:43:37 PM »

Grin

Wanna kill about 5 minutes looking into the mind of John Byrne? I did, and it turned out to be pretty funny. I like him for his honesty, even though I don't agree with what he is saying nor his execution of the comments half the time

Go to Twitter and type in "JohnByrneRobot" in the search and read his few comments. Just scroll all the way to the bottom (don't worry, it is only about 30 posts long) and start there. Good stuff ... well ... good in that it is very opinionated.
 Cheesy

Wish he would have continued past March
 Undecided

Avatar mash-up is from Ross Pearsall... and of course those that own the original characters Smiley
Wg2100s
HR Sidekick

« Reply #1 on: January 01, 2011, 08:53:19 PM »

I agree wholehearted with what you said,Perry.I will admire his work even though i don't  always agree with his comments.
Jeff
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #2 on: January 02, 2011, 01:48:54 PM »

Hilarious.

How did he get so bitter?

“If I could go back in time and like tell 11 year old me that like not only do you get to go to Comic Con but you go every year.  So much so that you get greeted by Stan Lee when you show up.  And 11 year old me would be like - How did we get so fat?”- Kevin Smith
Perry
Just an old man
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #3 on: January 02, 2011, 03:48:50 PM »

Hilarious.

How did he get so bitter?

Cheesy

Yeah, he is a sour-puss to say the least. He has been screwed over more times than any other creator I can think of, but his "vinegar" attitude, I am sure, is helping in no-way, shape or form.

Like I said, I love the honesty (or at least his version of it ... and he is usually pretty truthful) but damn ... better ways to go about it.

I just picture his run on AVENGERS ... with Henry Peter Gyrich being Byrne himself.
Cranky ole bastard.
 Grin

Still love his stuff though.
 Cool

Avatar mash-up is from Ross Pearsall... and of course those that own the original characters Smiley
Wringer
HR Super Hero

« Reply #4 on: January 14, 2011, 01:38:43 PM »

can someone supply a link...i have not been able to locate the thread and am obviously tweet-challenged.  thx
Perry
Just an old man
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #5 on: January 14, 2011, 01:40:10 PM »

Tweet-Challenged.
 Grin

Here ya go

Smiley

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

B l a c k - R a i n V.2 by C r i p ~ Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines MySQL | PHP | XHTML | CSS