HR Boards
March 28, 2024, 03:43:52 PM*

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Dune: Part Two premieres in theaters March 15, 2024!
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Anybody out there?  (Read 7087 times)
Jeff
Administrator
HR Celestial

« on: December 09, 2010, 06:38:32 PM »

It's been quiet the past couple of days - anyone out there?

“If I could go back in time and like tell 11 year old me that like not only do you get to go to Comic Con but you go every year.  So much so that you get greeted by Stan Lee when you show up.  And 11 year old me would be like - How did we get so fat?”- Kevin Smith
Perry
Just an old man
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #1 on: December 09, 2010, 07:09:32 PM »

No ... No ... No ... No ... No

Grin

Avatar mash-up is from Ross Pearsall... and of course those that own the original characters Smiley
Gay Titan
HR Celestial

« Reply #2 on: December 09, 2010, 07:45:04 PM »

Hola!!!! Still here, still queer...wait, wrong message board.
troyfreund
« Reply #3 on: December 09, 2010, 08:40:35 PM »

I'm here, just not regularly enough.  No $ for new comics, so all I'm doing is reading comics from the library and re-reading my already-owned books. Smiley
BatgirlLibrarian
HR Hero

« Reply #4 on: December 10, 2010, 12:29:40 PM »

Work got in the way!

Although I'm pretty sure I freaked my co-workers out when I got a call from the comic book store telling me Planetary v 4 was on hold for me; I said Oh My God YAY in the voice I usually reserve for Justin Timberlake concerts.  Now I just need to find time to get there to pick it up because OH MY GOD YAY!!
Rich
HR Celestial

« Reply #5 on: December 10, 2010, 04:21:38 PM »

Work got in the way!

Although I'm pretty sure I freaked my co-workers out when I got a call from the comic book store telling me Planetary v 4 was on hold for me; I said Oh My God YAY in the voice I usually reserve for Justin Timberlake concerts.  Now I just need to find time to get there to pick it up because OH MY GOD YAY!!
I did this when I found Authority vol 4 (out of print) at a comic shop in Eagan.
Tokyo Vigilante #1
HR Celestial

« Reply #6 on: December 10, 2010, 07:22:22 PM »

Busy week.  What to talk about 127 Hours and other things later.  Maybe next week.
Ed209
HR Super Hero

« Reply #7 on: December 17, 2010, 02:54:25 PM »

Just got a promotion at work.  Therefore, my time actually spent at work has increased 25%, the amount of bullshit that I have to put up with has gone up 50%, and my pay has gone up 5%.  So now I have even less time to read the comics that I still can't afford to buy  Angry
Perry
Just an old man
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #8 on: December 17, 2010, 10:00:45 PM »

It's been quiet the past couple of days - anyone out there?

Well post, man. Damn it, POST.
 Grin

Have not seen your opinions on stuff you have read ....  Undecided

Avatar mash-up is from Ross Pearsall... and of course those that own the original characters Smiley
G:The Last Man
HR Celestial

« Reply #9 on: December 18, 2010, 01:15:09 PM »

Hey all,

Just got back from a 3 week trip to the Philippines. Between jetlag, getting caught up at work, and scrambling to make Xmas happen...I will be back to regular posting shortly!

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

B l a c k - R a i n V.2 by C r i p ~ Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines MySQL | PHP | XHTML | CSS