HR Boards
March 28, 2024, 06:12:43 PM*

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Transformers: A New Generation premieres in theaters September 13, 2024!
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Onslaught Unleashed - Are you ready for it?  (Read 4711 times)
Jeff
Administrator
HR Celestial

« on: November 22, 2010, 09:24:41 PM »

Coming in February 2011!  Did you demand it?

ONSLAUGHT UNLEASHED #1 (of 4)

THE SECRET AVENGERS AND YOUNG ALLIES CO-STAR IN THIS SENSES-SHATTERING SAGA!
Deep in the heart of Colombia, an immense and unmarked engine hums at a steady, ominous pace. Its purpose: to exploit a tear in the barrier between this world and another; to harvest and refine an exotic energy source for Roxxon Energy Corp. But just on the other side of that tear, inside the Negative Zone, a dark entity of vast power has been waiting for what has seemed like centuries, preparing for the moment when he can finally reach through the tear and once again cast his judgment on humans and mutants alike. For the psychomagnetic abomination called ONSLAUGHT, that moment is about to arrive...and he'll have the girl without a world--NOMAD--to thank for it! Eisner winner Sean McKeever and Filipe Andrade (X-23) team to bring you to the heart of terror and the edge of sanity in this hotly-anticipated epic!

Written by SEAN MCKEEVER
Penciled by FILIPE ANDRADE
Cover by HUMBERTO RAMOS
Variant Covers by ROB LIEFELD

“If I could go back in time and like tell 11 year old me that like not only do you get to go to Comic Con but you go every year.  So much so that you get greeted by Stan Lee when you show up.  And 11 year old me would be like - How did we get so fat?”- Kevin Smith
Perry
Just an old man
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2010, 10:16:57 PM »

I was until I saw those Liefeld covers. Is Hank in the ground? Is that a chest on that guy or a tarp with a head? Are Nomads fist actually the size of her head ... almost?

Bah, at least he got better at feet.

Nope, He ruined it for me even though he is only doing the variant covers.

Tongue

Avatar mash-up is from Ross Pearsall... and of course those that own the original characters Smiley
Jeff
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #2 on: November 22, 2010, 11:56:28 PM »

Now that you mention it, Nomad is the only character on those covers that does have hands and feet.   Undecided

I'll probably get it though.  I'm one of the few who liked the original Heroes Reborn event. 

“If I could go back in time and like tell 11 year old me that like not only do you get to go to Comic Con but you go every year.  So much so that you get greeted by Stan Lee when you show up.  And 11 year old me would be like - How did we get so fat?”- Kevin Smith
Mitch
HR Super Hero

« Reply #3 on: November 23, 2010, 02:31:50 AM »

...Is that a chest on that guy or a tarp with a head? Are Nomads fist actually the size of her head ... almost?
... Tongue

Cheesy  I was thinking the same thing.  Looks like she's standing atop a Macy's Thanksgiving Parade float.

"I need a day when there aren't twenty crises to deal with, but I don't see that coming any time soon."  - Iron Man (Captain America #29)
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

B l a c k - R a i n V.2 by C r i p ~ Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines MySQL | PHP | XHTML | CSS