HR Boards
April 16, 2024, 05:47:04 PM*

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Spiderverse 3 premieres in theaters March 29, 2024!
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Bullseye - by Charlie Huston!  (Read 4058 times)
Jeff
Administrator
HR Celestial

« on: November 10, 2010, 10:10:14 PM »

How did I miss this last week!?!?

Bullseye written by my favorite author?  I'm SO there!!

Bullseye Perfect Game (2010 Marvel) #1

Written by CHARLIE HUSTON Penciled by SHAWN MARTINBROUGH Cover by TIM BRADSTREET

There was a year when no one knew where he was. When Bullseye - the world's greatest assassin - simply vanished without a trace. In the glare of the white hot lights, no one noticed the lanky stranger with the rubber arm, throwing heat that could, well, take off a man's head. See, every man needs a challenge, a moment when he faces impossible odds, when he looks deep inside himself and sees what he's really made of. Bullseye's next pitch is one for the history books. 32 PGS./Parental Advisory Cover price $3.99.

“If I could go back in time and like tell 11 year old me that like not only do you get to go to Comic Con but you go every year.  So much so that you get greeted by Stan Lee when you show up.  And 11 year old me would be like - How did we get so fat?”- Kevin Smith
Ed209
HR Super Hero

« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2010, 03:50:43 PM »

Is this ongoing or a mini?
Perry
Just an old man
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #2 on: November 11, 2010, 05:25:35 PM »

two issue mini

Cool

Not an action book. In fact, this is like reading an intro of one of Hustons novels. Fast read, no action, but well written. I would wait and get it collected. I enjoyed the hell out of it, but I think most will feel cheated.
« Last Edit: November 11, 2010, 07:17:11 PM by Perry » Logged

Avatar mash-up is from Ross Pearsall... and of course those that own the original characters Smiley
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

B l a c k - R a i n V.2 by C r i p ~ Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines MySQL | PHP | XHTML | CSS