HR Boards
March 29, 2024, 04:55:55 AM*

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Thunderbolts premieres in theaters July 25, 2025!
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Triangle ***SPOILERS***  (Read 3324 times)
G:The Last Man
HR Celestial

« on: November 07, 2010, 03:02:54 AM »

Perry....what the hell did you ask us to watch!?!  Huh Cheesy Undecided

I regret that I do not share the same enthusiasm for this film, and I would have to agree with Netflix's categorizing of this film as a horror....because it's a horror to watch.  Tongue

It was like watching a weird mash-up of Groundhog Day and Ghost Ship. Thanks for the mindfrak.

The movie should really be called CIRCLE.

I don't regret watching it though....well maybe a little....but don't let it stop you from keeping the recommendations coming!  Grin

Perry
Just an old man
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #1 on: November 07, 2010, 10:50:42 AM »

Cheesy

Sorry you didn't enjoy it, my man. I really thought it was one of the best "B" movies I had seen in a long time.

Thanks for the mindfrak.

Well ... I did say ...

.... Good screw with the mind movie, that doesn't leave you guessing, but makes you ... ponder.

Wink

SPOILERS ......................................

The way she went back to her house and saw what a bitch she was ... and by doing so, showed us what we saw at the beginning was not what we thought it was.

The way that girl crawled over those bodies ... her own bodies, and had done so countless times before !!!

The way they showed her seeing herself on the boat and then herself seeing herself watch her seeing the boat.
 Cheesy

The reveal that this girl is a modern Sisyphus.

The look on her face when she discovered all those lockets.  Grin

The way she was really trying to save the others

and questions ...
about the girl that disappeared from the sail boat after it capsized ... did she survive and that is why she is not on the ship? (the ship being Tartarus)
two bodies now? The one dead on the beach (from the original boating death) and then the car accident

Like I said, I thought it was a very well done, well acted and semi-thought provoking movie ... For a "B" movie. Sorry you no enjoy it.
 Undecided

Maybe next time.
 Smiley

« Last Edit: November 07, 2010, 10:54:04 AM by Perry » Logged

Avatar mash-up is from Ross Pearsall... and of course those that own the original characters Smiley
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

B l a c k - R a i n V.2 by C r i p ~ Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines MySQL | PHP | XHTML | CSS