HR Boards
April 16, 2024, 11:41:28 AM*

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Thunderbolts premieres in theaters July 25, 2025!
Advanced search  
Poll
Question: Favorite Stephen J. Cannel show?
The A-Team - 3 (42.9%)
Baretta - 0 (0%)
The Commish - 0 (0%)
The Greatest American Hero - 2 (28.6%)
Hardcastle and McCormick - 1 (14.3%)
Hunter - 0 (0%)
Renegade - 0 (0%)
Riptide - 0 (0%)
Silk Stalkings - 0 (0%)
21 Jump Street - 0 (0%)
Wiseguy - 1 (14.3%)
Total Voters: 7

Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Favorite Stephen J. Cannell show?  (Read 4994 times)
Tokyo Vigilante #1
HR Celestial

« on: October 10, 2010, 04:11:35 PM »

Which is your favorite show and why?

BTW: I know he was responsible for way more shows, but I tried to boil it down to the most popular choices.  As much as I like Street Justice and Booker - not that popular.
G:The Last Man
HR Celestial

« Reply #1 on: October 10, 2010, 06:32:05 PM »

Hannibal, Faceman, Murdock, BA Baracus......nobody is more memorable than these.....

Jeff
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #2 on: October 10, 2010, 10:28:19 PM »

A-Team would be my true answer but I had to go with Greatest American Hero if for no other reason than I recently got an autographed photo from William Katz that said "Jeff, believe it or not, I'm sending my best."

“If I could go back in time and like tell 11 year old me that like not only do you get to go to Comic Con but you go every year.  So much so that you get greeted by Stan Lee when you show up.  And 11 year old me would be like - How did we get so fat?”- Kevin Smith
-eric-
HR Vigilante

« Reply #3 on: October 14, 2010, 11:06:38 PM »

Had to go with Greatest American Hero, cause I jsut got the collected DVD out of the $5 buck bin at Walmart..

Did think about Silk Stockings though....
Jeff
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #4 on: October 15, 2010, 01:13:40 AM »

Had to go with Greatest American Hero, cause I jsut got the collected DVD out of the $5 buck bin at Walmart..

Dude!  I have to go get that!

“If I could go back in time and like tell 11 year old me that like not only do you get to go to Comic Con but you go every year.  So much so that you get greeted by Stan Lee when you show up.  And 11 year old me would be like - How did we get so fat?”- Kevin Smith
Perry
Just an old man
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #5 on: October 22, 2010, 12:25:31 AM »

Wiseguy was an incredible show. There are others on the list that I enjoyed, but nothing came close to this back in the day for providing incredible tension. First thing I ever saw Kevin Spacey in and he blew me away with his creepiness.

Avatar mash-up is from Ross Pearsall... and of course those that own the original characters Smiley
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

B l a c k - R a i n V.2 by C r i p ~ Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines MySQL | PHP | XHTML | CSS