HR Boards
March 28, 2024, 10:10:31 PM*

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Gladiator 2 premieres in theaters November 22, 2024!
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Dexter Season 5 - Possible Spoilers  (Read 5669 times)
G:The Last Man
HR Celestial

« on: October 07, 2010, 04:51:22 PM »

Off to a slow start in the aftermath of last season's crazy cliffhanger....not sure I'm liking it so far.  Heard that a lot of the writers or producers of the show went out at the end of last season.

Things were complicated enough juggling work, personal life, and his sociopathic tendencies....now everything is in disarray. 

Deb really needs to get a hold of her emotions and stop sleeping with any dude that has a pulse!  And Batista should get over the fact that his girl has a huge savings account.  Come on Dexter.....get a babysitter and get to doing what you do best.....killing lowlifes that have slipped from the authorities or cheated the justice system!

Jeff
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2011, 05:58:10 PM »

It's really killing me having to wait until August to see Season 5 (DVD's release in August).

So far I'm spoiler free.   Grin

“If I could go back in time and like tell 11 year old me that like not only do you get to go to Comic Con but you go every year.  So much so that you get greeted by Stan Lee when you show up.  And 11 year old me would be like - How did we get so fat?”- Kevin Smith
Jeff
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #2 on: July 04, 2011, 05:17:39 PM »

DVD releases on iTunes July 18!

“If I could go back in time and like tell 11 year old me that like not only do you get to go to Comic Con but you go every year.  So much so that you get greeted by Stan Lee when you show up.  And 11 year old me would be like - How did we get so fat?”- Kevin Smith
Jeff
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #3 on: October 01, 2011, 09:32:39 PM »

Finished watching Season 5 yesterday.  I liked Dexter having a partner.  It's interesting how his whole life got reset.  And Peter Weller was great.

Did anyone else watch this or did everyone bail after season 4's ending?

HR Celestial

« Reply #4 on: October 01, 2011, 09:53:34 PM »

Finished watching Season 5 yesterday.  I liked Dexter having a partner.  It's interesting how his whole life got reset.  And Peter Weller was great.

Did anyone else watch this or did everyone bail after season 4's ending?

Watched it....looking forward to the season 6 premiere tomorrow!

Perry
Just an old man
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #5 on: October 04, 2011, 12:38:52 PM »

Yes, also still on the Dexter train, though I still have to watch the premiere.

Last season slipped a little for me, but I think it was just coming off the uber fantastic season 4.

Avatar mash-up is from Ross Pearsall... and of course those that own the original characters Smiley
HR Celestial

« Reply #6 on: October 04, 2011, 06:38:52 PM »

Last season slipped a little for me, but I think it was just coming off the uber fantastic season 4.

Same here. 

Season 5 was still entertaining enough......it was going to be tough to top season 4 for sure.

Perry
Just an old man
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #7 on: October 04, 2011, 08:56:35 PM »

Same here. 

Season 5 was still entertaining enough......it was going to be tough to top season 4 for sure.

Could not agree more. Well said.

Avatar mash-up is from Ross Pearsall... and of course those that own the original characters Smiley
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

B l a c k - R a i n V.2 by C r i p ~ Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines MySQL | PHP | XHTML | CSS