HR Boards
March 19, 2024, 03:17:01 AM*

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome back Realmers!
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: THE WALKING DEAD #77 ***Spoilers***  (Read 4272 times)
G:The Last Man
HR Celestial

« on: October 01, 2010, 10:04:59 PM »

Issues such as these is why I love this series.

Rick gets a reality check by Carl....and is "off the hook" hopefully!  (Couldn't resist the pun!)

In separate soap opera moments....Andrea and Glenn strengthen relationships.

Then......The guy caught for beating on his wife seeks retribution, kills the wrong person, and gets himself blasted.....Love how Rick was given the okay to squeeze the trigger!

And in doing so, they alerted the hostile survivors and zombies alike to their location!!!!

In a unrelated matter, I have been a big fan of the tv reality experiment show "The Colony" on Discovery channel......what I learned in these types of post-apocalyptic events is that isolation is the key to survival in widespread pandemics.  

Relating it back to TWD, is that they don't know how to stay in one place for long without messing it up somehow!!!!  Gotta love it!

Jeff
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #1 on: October 03, 2010, 11:05:53 AM »

Good issue.  Looks like we're getting the setup for how things will end here.  Because these things alays end badly.

“If I could go back in time and like tell 11 year old me that like not only do you get to go to Comic Con but you go every year.  So much so that you get greeted by Stan Lee when you show up.  And 11 year old me would be like - How did we get so fat?”- Kevin Smith
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

B l a c k - R a i n V.2 by C r i p ~ Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines MySQL | PHP | XHTML | CSS